continuing

<Inside Kim Corp>

I ran inside, asking everyone where the interview room was. Until one lady stoppped me in my path...

Lady: "are you here for the interview?"

"Yes, ma'am an i really need to get there as quickly as possible"

Lady: "oh dont worry, he's been expecting you. Mr. Kim told me that you might get lost on the way here an you would be a little late."

"Oh? So what now? Im ready to do the interview"

Lady: "he said he will be down in 2 mins to get you, please sit down"

"Thank you? What's your name? Im sorry i didn't ask before"

Lady: "my name is Hirai Momo, just call me Ms. Hirai an your name?"

"Nice to meet you Ms. Hirai, im Jungkook"

(Both bow to each other)

Ms. Hirai: "please sit, Mr. Jungkook sir. He will be right with you soon, is there anything i can get you while you wait?"

"A glass of water would be fine, thank you"

Ms. Hirai: "your welcome, I'll be right back with your water"

"Ok"...

I gave the nice lady a small smile. All the while i was looking around the lobby an it was huge. This building was really tall an it had lots of windows. But the most nerve racking thing i've ever experience was the people staring at me. They act like they never seen a person waiting for an interview before. But then i remembered what RM told me before he pulled off an then it hit me. They were staring at me because i was hot as hell, now i don't usually say that about myself but...i took a really good look at myself in the mirror that's on the wall an i really do look...hOt?? Like maybe i overdressed...just a little (nervous laugh). Wow no wonder people were staring hard hehe.

I look around my surrounding once more when i see Ms. Hirai walking towards me, greeting me with a cup of water. I bowed an took the cup greatfully...

"Thank you"

Ms. Hirai: "your very welcome an it seems you have some admirers already"

She points to the group of women that seem to look like they were in their early to late 20's; all whispering among themselves.

"(Nervous laughs) they're ok but, not exactly my 'type' if you know what i mean"

(Momo's eyes grew wide)

Ms. Hirai: "ohhh i see hehe"...

As we were talking about...different things; a man comes an approaches us. (He actually startled me) he litterally came out of no where, but i guess that means Mr. Kim was ready for me..

<Interview Time>

Ms. Hirai: "follow him, he'll take you to Mr. Kim's office an good luck Jungkook fighting✊"

"Thank you!"...

I followed the tall kinda strange man. I only said strange because he didnt say a word the whole time we were going to this guy's office. An i DEFINITELY found that strange.

When we arrived at the office, I turned around to say thank you to the man an he was gone. My instincts tell me i should be on the look out for him at all times.

I walked into the room an it was unbelievable, it looked like a rich teenager's bed room; well with out the bed an shit, but something tells me its not the 'Mr. Kim' i had in mind which makes me even more nervous as to who is behind the rolling chair...