continuing

10 minutes later, the food was done an let me tell you. It looks so good, my mouth was litterally watering. Thats how great it looks; (sighs) too bad im not gonna have another meal like this...5hrs from now. But i learned a few things about cooking..an how to poison someone without killing them..hehe; but mostly cooking (nervous laughs) so ill be fine for awhile. Ugh im starving, im gonna talk a little more when im done eating.

"OMG, Hyung this is like the best breakfast yet! Im glad i didnt eat that other stuff. Thank you Jin-Hyung (Stuffs his mouth)"

Jin: "im glad you like it Kookie, but...SLOW DOWN WILL YOU?! Your gonna fucking choke, theres litterally a whole table of food here."

Yoongi: "WOW, THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD; I JUST WANNA PUNCH THE SHIT OUTTA YOU. Of course out of the kindness of my heart...BUT STILL"

RM: "NO ONE IS LAYING A FINGER ON MY BUTTERFINGER!"

Jin: "Butterfinger? Really Namjoon😂"

RM: "sorry i just really wanted to say that. I love you"

Jin: "i love you too Joonie, but never call me that again"

RM: "ok i wont💕"

Yoongi: "Hey you two love Brains, can you like not make me lose my appetite, i want to actually enjoy this at the table for once"

"Jimin, Hobi you guys havent said a word yet, whats wrong?"

J-Hope: "nothing im enjoying this moment before you have to leave today"

"Jimin? Are you ok?"

Jimin: "...um y-yea im fine. But the food is really good; super good actually. Can i be excused Jin?"...

Jin, RM an the rest of us look at each other an then back at Jimin. We can all tell something is clearly wrong with Jimin because he doesnt ever ask to be 'excused' from the table, he was just in a good ass mood a minute ago, what happened??.

Jin: "uhh yea you can be excused?"

Jimin: "(clears throat) thank you Hyung"

(Jimin walks away upstairs)

Jin: "uhh what the fuck was that about?? 'thank you Hyung', an 'May i be excused'?! Whats wrong with him? I mean not that i dont mind the manners, but that was way too polite"

"Ill check on him"...

End of part 4
To be continued...