Part 12

I sit up more wrapping my arms around his neck, with him still stuff inside me.

Tae: "that was more than amazing kookie. It was the best fucking sex ive ever had. (Giggles cutely)"

"I guess this was the best birthday gift i EVER had (laughs)"

Tae: "true! (Kisses)"

"So can we unconnect now haha?"

Tae: "ohh right, i was so comfortable inside you i forgot i was still inside"

He gently pulls out of me, then pulls the condom off; the come still inside of it an it was alot like up to the tip of it an a bit more.

"Woahh"

Tae: "(blushes away an throws it away) uhhmm, i-i uh tend to have a lot come out...so uhh yea (clears throat)"

"Im not judging (giggles)"

Tae: "well do you know what time it is...its l-late an i hope you'll be able to walk tomorrow, because we have to go back to work."

"I dont think i will be able to work, my legs feel like jelly (pouts)"

Tae: "well maybe i can help with that (playful smirk)"

(Tae attacks, with kisses)

"(Gigglily laughs) stop it"

Tae: "ok ok, but we really should clean up an head for bed"

I pouted

"So we have to go in right away??"

I pull my puppy doe eyes on him...hehe he fell for it.

Tae: "well i AM the boss...

He pondered

"Mhm an we can go in ANYTIME we want right?...because you ARE the big boss of your company."

Tae: "hmm...maybe we can stay in like 2 extra hours but then we have to go. Because your all healed from the 'incident' an you only had a weekend off so its only fair ok?"

"Ok thats fair"

He then moves me over so he can stand up, an he motions me to get on his back so i wouldnt have to walk.

"Im not as light as you think i am, i might break you (nervous laughs)"

Tae: "ohh stop it, no you won't, besides im not as weak as YOU think i am haha"

"Funny"

I jumped on his back an by surprise he actually didnt fall over.

Tae: "ready?"

I grabbed his pants an shirt off of the bed an....

"Ohhh the cookies! Grab them"

He brings me towards the table stand to pick up the tray of chocolate chip cookies an we're walking out the door an he locks it behind us.