Continuing

<Taehyung's House>
It was getting late, like 12am late an Taehyung wasn't here yet.
(weird)...
I mean if he isn't here then i can check in with RM. I reached in my book bag an pull out the phone an dialed "7", just seven an a very angry Hyung answered the phone; by the tone of anger in this voice it's none other than...
???: "JEON JUNGKOOK!"
Jin Hyung (sighs)
Jin: "Yahh! how dare you not call us or ANY TYPE OF COMMUNICATION JUNGKOOK, WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO!? (starts cursing in korean)"
"Aigooo! Hyung! relax, i'm sorry ok i just been busy?! C-Can you put RM hyung on the phone please? i need to talk to him"
Jin: "absolutely...NOT! oooh so help me i will put YOUR ASS BACK IN THAT HOSPITAL WITH A MINOR COMA."
"HYUNG, that's a bit extreme don't you think?!"
Jin: "I DON'T GIVE A F-"
(phone being muffled)
"Ummm??? hello?? RM Hyung?"
(heavy breathing)
RM: "(out of breath) Hello? Jungkook?"
"Hyung, What happened??"
RM: "Ohh ya know trying to calm Jin down is like trying to calm the hulk down an sometimes it works an other times it doesn't; in this case it didn't"
"I'm sorry for not calling sooner, i was busy these days, an i have something to tell you too"
RM: "it's fine, what is it that you have to tell me?"
"It's about that "Top Secret" room an you were right, he might be dangerous..."
RM: "Tell me everything."

Meanwhile~
Taehyung is on his way to his house with a small bouquet of flowers he picked up at the shop, he also stops at the convenience store an bought some snacks an stopped at another store an got two movies. He wanted to do something nice for Jungkook since he was always there for him when he was going through some stuff. It's a shame though, because if Jungkook gets caught. It'll break him an his heart.

Taehyung pulls in the driveway, with his silent engine, unnoticed by the boy in the house who is still on the phone with his Hyung.
Anyways, He comes in the house with the flowers, snacks, an movies. Taehyung, decides to surprise his newfound crush Jungkook, by going upstairs. Jungkook on the other side of the door finally realized that he wasn't alone anymore. Taehyung was home an about to walk in.
"(whispering) Shitt, Hyung i'll talk to you tomorrow, gotta go byee"
(hangs up)
Taehyung finally walks in the room, but he sees a very nervous Kookie sitting on the bed.
Tae: "hey? you ok?"
"Yea i'm ok you just startled me that's all haha" i said with a nervous laugh."
(Taehyung giggles cutely)

Taehyung pulls the flowers an bag of snacks from behind his back an hands them to him in a shy manner. He never gets nervous.

Taehyung in the beginning was always a big flirt an that was his personality, but since Jungkook came into the picture, he's been hella nervous around him, even when Taehyung had a boyfriend he just couldn't stop himself from noticing every little detail on Jungkook's face; He would notice how Jungkook would get nervous around big crowds of people, Or when Taehyung was with his Ex-boyfriend, he would always find a way to talk about Jungkook. Taehyung can admit he's really really falling for Jungkook an he wants him bad.

"What's this? (smiles)"
Tae: "um it's a bouquet of flowers an a bag of snacks i bought from the store, there's movies in the bag too." he nervously scratches the back of his head.

"i see that, but what is it for? is what i'm asking?" i asked
Tae: "ohh haha, umm it's because i like you an i want you to like me back?😅😬"
"Kim Taehyung" i said in a shy tone
Tae: "Y-yes"
I get off the bed an put the flowers down gently an walk over to Taehyung standing there handsome an nervous. I hold his hand in mine an look straight into his eyes...

"Taehyung, I like you too, an the reason it seemed like i didn't like you in the beginning is because, i wasn't sure what i was feeling myself. I thought i was gonna have a...well no offense to your dad but i thought i was gonna have a old man boss... sorry sorry sorry."
(Taehyung laughs)

"Anywaysss, i didn't know if i was going to like or hate you as my boss but; i like you, like really like you an it's difficult for me to process this which is why i don't want to rush things between us, i want to take things slow. if that's ok with you?."
Taehyung's eyes lit up like the stars in the sky an his smile bigger than his face; when i just basically confessed to him. i couldn't help but smile back at him. Then i did something...

I kissed his cheek gently, getting a gasping reaction from him. i giggled an ran to the bed an under the covers; He just stood there eyes wide open, in shock. An when he finally moves again his breath hitched in his throat, an he blushes so hard; i ended up blushing myself biting my own lip in the process.

Tae: "uhh i'll put these flowers in a thing of water, uhh i mean a vase haha an then i'll get changed; then watch a movie yea? ok? i'll be back"
(Trips)
"ohh are you ok??" i giggled
Tae: "yep! i'm ok, 102% fine"
"oky lol"
("Jungkook's thoughts: " Omg Omg Omg i hate this, i'll lie to ANYONE ELSE, but it's bothering me that i'm lying to Taehyung about who i really am, i wish i could tell him the whole truth, but i can't an i-").
My thoughts are rudely interrupted by a buzz in my book bag. i pick it up to see what it was; a notification from my computer, at the company? That means someone is trying to get in it an failed an that means someone is getting suspicious of me. An i think i might know who is trying to get in my computer, they haven't liked me since i started working for Taehyung. i need to fish him off my trail before he gets too close an try to expose me.
Tae comes walking in the room with drinks in hand. i put the phone back in my book bag, so i can help him out. We lay down on the bed an he put the movie on.
Tae: "anyone important?"
"what? who?"
Tae: "your phone? someone texting you?"
"ohh haha no one important, just one of those scam texts"
Tae: "oh ok i hate those telemarketers haha."
"I know rightt"
i glanced over to my bag an then back at the movie, figuring out a plan to make that pesky Bodyguard Mind his own business.

To Be Continued...