continuing

<Tuesday Mission (Day 2)>

(Knocking on the door/ Still sleeping)

Tae comes in the room looking stressed as hell like he been through it A LOT; waking Jungkook up in the process of finding his car keys that he somehow left behind when he was heading out the door to his boyfriend's house last night.

Tae: "Jungkook wake up!"

(Jumps up out of his sleep)

"(Gasp) oh im sorry Tae-"

Tae: "its Mr. Kim for now, have you seen my keys?!"

(Geez whats up his skirt??)

"Uhh no? But i still need to take a shower. Im sorry i forgot to wake up."

(Tae made an aggitated noise)

Tae: "No time to do that, we have to go now...UGHH OMG WHERE THE FUCK IS IT (starts to break down silently)"

"Are you ok?? Mr. K-kim??"

Tae: "YES IM FINE, PLEASE HELP ME LOOK FOR MY KEYS..."

"Ok umm..."

Tae an i look for his stupid car keys, til we found them on the other untouched bed. How did they get over there? We dont know. But what i do know is. My boss is really upset about something an HE'S taking it out on me! I DIDNT DO SHIT TO YOU. SO DONT BRING YOUR PROBLEMS TO ME.

Tae: "ok lets go!"

<At Kim Corp>

Everyone greets us with 'Good Mornings' an bows, but he just walks past them like they weren't even there. They were all confused as to why he was like that. Then i had an idea that maybe his anniversary wasn't as good as he hoped it would be.

Tae: "Jungkook lets go no time for chit-chat right now! I need you by my side"

I do as im told an ran to his side. He was really really upset, so upset that he didnt call Kai to put him on his shoulder...

When we finally reached his office; he closed the door locking it, he even asked me to pull the shades down on the windows. It was now dim in the room with a slight crying noise coming from Tae's desk.

(Taehyung sniffling/ little sobs)

"Mr. Kim? I dont understand whats going on, are you ok? Should i call someone for you?? I can make you some tea-"

Tae: "(low voice) Jungkook..."

"Yes? Sir?"

Tae: "i had a shitty night, last night an i really need a friend an not an assistant...please"

"Oh ok?, so what happened last night??"

He starts to cry again his voice breaking a bit..

Tae: "I waited for him. I waited an waited an waited; you know what i got from him? A text saying he wasnt coming home tonight an he's SORRY. I couldn't believe it. (Sighs) i love him but...HE'S always seem to be busy or sometimes never come home to me. Is there something wrong with me? Am i not good enough?? (Scoffs) i know we dont know each other yet, Jungkook but i feel like i can trust you with things like this you know?"