Part 10

<Inside Taehyung's House>

It was huge inside, if i had to estimate how many rooms there was, i'd say like 10 or maybe more. As we were making our way inside i seen the couch an wanted to lay on it an rest but taehyung had other plans.

Tae: "oh no you dont, we are going upstairs, i have the most comfortable beds in this country an your're gonna lay on one of them."

"N-no its ok i couldnt impose"

Tae: "wtf are you 'imposing'? Nothing, so stop it. taking the elevator because you can barely walk without crying."

"(Huffs) ok ok"

We make it to the second floor an it looks like a fucking hotel hallway.

Tae: "this is my room, your sleeping in tonight an the next night or however long it takes for you to heal, i dont care. An the bed is exceptionally big enough for the both of us; are you comfortable with that??"

I nod my head slow.

Tae: "ok lets get you out of these clothes an into a hot bath"

"Ok"

After the bath, i dried myself off as best as i can an gently wrapped my waist with the towel; stepping out of the bathroom. I see a bowl of porge on the table beside the bed.

Tae: "i made you something to eat!"

"Oh you didnt have to really."

Tae: "i insisted so come here an put your Pj's on an eat"

"Ok ok alright, thank you Tae i really appreciate it an im sorry for what happened with you an Pyece."

Tae: "thank you but you dont have to be sorry, i was looking for a really good reason to break up with him an you were the perfect reason, well your damaged body was; but still that was good enough. I should be saying sorry to you for what he did. Now tell me everything that happened."

So i told him what happened an he was just hysterical he couldnt believe it.

Tae: "im so fucking sorry this happened to you Jungkook, you didnt deserve that at all"

"Now you stop it, saying 'sorry' an stuff all that matters is that he is gone an never coming back. How do i get into this bed without wincing (nervous laugh)"

Tae: "oh! Right haha, hold on"

He walks to the other side of the bed to lift up the covers; so i wouldnt have to move much, sat up to eat my food he made for me, then laid down looking at the tall ceiling. Then after that we just talked a bit.

"So you wanted to be a rapper before the taking over company?!"

(Taehyung laughed)

Tae: "yeaa! Why do i not look like i could be a idol??"

He playfully nudges my arm making me laugh a little too.

"No you do its just you kinda look better like this now, like i dont know 'the big boss type' it suits you; (clears throat) just saying"

Tae: "hmm, that kinda sounds like you flirting with me??"

"W-what no im not you were flirting with me! (Blushes)"

Tae: "hmm the way i see it; i HAVE been flirting with you since i first seen you sitting in my office chair with your face stuffed with snacks; cute by the way, but im kinda shocked you just noticed now"

"Well what can i say im not really the bold type"

Tae: "well me, i can be both bold an shy an submissive if you want me to? (playful laugh), but thats a different convo for a different Night"

(Wow)

Tae: "(yawns) im tired, also i have to warn you now but im a sleep cuddler, i cant sleep with out cuddling something or someone so i hope you dont mind?"

(No i dont mind)

"No i dont mind"

(Inside Jungkook's head: "wait?? Did my 'mind' say what i think it said?! An i just agreed with it??)

Tae: "ahh good, ok good night Kookie (soft snores)"

"Goodnight...(whispers) TaeTae"

We fell asleep just like that.