continuing

<In the livingroom>

"Wow you seem excited to teach me your skills"

J-Hope: "because this is what i'm best at besides dancing. Now i'm gonna teach you how to be the best liar ever an a manipulator"

"Isn't both of those things a bad thing to do?"

J-Hope: "well yea it is but, your about to go on a mission that has to do with getting close to someone who's dangerous an smart so you have to be both of those things but 5x better; so yea its bad but its for a reason.

"Yea your right, i guess"

J-Hope: "now, im gonna tell you something an you have to figure out if its a lie or the truth, easy right?"

I nod my head

J-Hope: "ok Hmm...'i have a huge crush on you' lie or truth?"

"I'm gonna say lie because you don't like guys"

J-Hope: "WRONG! (Laughs)"

My eyes widend a

t J-Hope's sudden remark.

"What?! Im wrong?! So you do have a crush on me?! Eww"

J-Hope: "your eww, for thinking that nasty, i was lying the whole time, now focus; your weakness is believing what you think is the truth, when in reality its probably a lie"

"Whoa, your good. that was like scary good Hobi"

(High fives him)

J-Hope: "i know right, but ready for the next one?"

"Yea im ready im sure im gonna this one right."

J-Hope: "you sure about that?"

"Yep im sure 100%"

J-Hope: "ok heres another one. Hmm...'i know you hacked Jimin's computer for fun' lie or truth?"...

(Inside Jungkook's head): "theres no way he could've known that, i haven't breathe a word about it unless...he's lying which means i can catch him in a lie now"...

"Lie"

I said bluntly

J-Hope: "Wrong again"

I gulped

"What how could i be wrong, i was so sure"

J-Hope: "your red face gave it away, let me guess...(whispering): "you seen something on it didnt you?"

"Yea kind of-"

J-Hope: "HA! I didnt even know you hacked his computer until you told me, Jungkook your supposed to be good at this"

I was so shocked J-Hope was so good at this an i wasnt but i have to be my life could depend on it, when i do this mission...ugh.

"Omg, please dont say anything please!"

J-Hope: "relax im not gonna say anything, but what you need to realize is that you cant an i mean YOU CANNOT let someone know that whatever is the truth an you know it, they can never know it was the truth so you have to say 'no' or 'thats a lie i would never do/say that' got it"

"Yea totally"

J-Hope: "ok good now lets move on to manipulation, its not easy but i think you can get this without even trying"

"Ok what do i have to do"

I sounded so determined at that moment.

J-Hope: "go to Jiminie, an ask to use his computer make it sound like its important, use anything you can to get him to let you use his 'computer' an then you tell me what you find on it because i really wanna know too so go ill be watching how you do it"

"But what if its not good enough?"

J-Hope: "if he doesnt let you it means you didnt do a good job"

"Ok ok here i go"...

I go to the kitchen, where i meet eyes with Jimin an the others. I was a little nervous but i was determined to pass my manipulating training so here goes nothing...

Yoongi: "how did training with hobi go?"

"It was good but um Jiminie? Can i talk to you for sec?"

Jimin: "yea sure whats up?"

"Alone? I mean, can i talk to you alone?"

Jimin: "uhh yea? Is everything ok?"

I nodded my head, while pulling him to the livingroom where J-Hope was siting watching tv.

"Umm, can i use your computer? Its really important"

Jimin: "No Jungkook"...

I knew he was gonna say no. But i started to remember what Hobi said to me...

(J-Hope: "use anything you can to get him to let you use his computer")...

An thats what i had to do. i can use what i seen on Yoongi's computer when we hacked Jimin's an pray that works. As Jimin started to walk away, i did the unspeakable...

I grabbed Jimin's arm firm but softly, pulling him to me so that we're inches apart. He was as shocked as i was. But i knew Jimin couldn't resist what was about to happen next...

"Please? Jiminie"

Jimin: "n-no Jung-"

I pulled him closer to my body..

"(Softly talking) why?"

Jimin: "b-because i said so, let go of me"

"An what if i say no? What are you gonna do about it?"

(Pushes me back)

Jimin: "whats gotten into Kookie?"

I had to come up with an excuse for my strange behavior towards him..

"You did. You is whats gotten into me, i can't help but see you sometimes an think how it would feel like to..."

Jimin: "JUNGKOOK?! Ahh Hobi help me please??"

J-Hope: "no can do, im gonna go in the kitchen why dont you two go upstairs an take care of that yourselves(winks)"

"Good idea Hyung thanks now lets go Jimin, i have plenty more to say"

Jimin: "but-"

"No buts"