Continuing

<The Next Day>

Ever since Pyece came back from wherever he was at; he's been going to Kai's apartment every day for the past few day's planning an thinking, planning an thinking, over an over an over again making sure the plan will work, and it will succeed. But like yesterday Kai had a feeling this plan wasn't going to work someway somehow, it wasn't going to work an even though Pyece was Taehyung's Ex; he still doesn't feel right about letting him run the show, he doesn't feel that this plan isn't actually what he wants. Kai thinks that this plan will actually get messy and not a good kind of messy. So Kai wants to keep his eyes open for jungkook an his old friend Pyece.

Pyece: "oky what's the plan again? An what are your parts in the plan?"

He points to Kai.

Kai: "I'm gonna be going to Kim corps an persuade my crush to let me up to Taehyung's office an to make sure that she is not following me. Once I get into the office, I search through Taehyung's office files in his drawer, and then take the flash drive put it in his computer and take the files off of it"

Pyece looks at Kai with a side eye an smirks to himself, he whispers to himself barely enough to make a sound he says 'good boy'.

Kai thought he heard pyece say something but he ignored it.

Pyece: " you also need to have an excuse to get up there to his office, did he pay you before you got fired?"

Kai thinking to himself.

Kai: "uhh no actually, I'm supposed to pick up my final check in like a couple days? Or so?"

Pyece: "hmm? Then that's how you'll get in his office."

Kai: "huh? That's easy then!"

Pyece: "but you need, to say that you are getting your check personally from his office"

Kai nods his head in agreement.

Pyece: "now...repeat the plan back to me"

Kai: " basically, I am going to go to my old job go to my crush at the front desk. Ask her to let me up into Taehyung's office because I am picking up my last check from him personally and get the paper files by taking pictures of the files on my phone take the flash drive put it in his computer and download the files onto that oh, and out of all of that to make sure that he an jungkook are actually not going to be in the office...how does that sound?."

Pyece: "a little choppy, but we can work at the details."

He smiles to himself...

<Secret Confession?>

After Kai an Pyece, worked on the plan they went to a little restaurant to get something to eat. But little did Kai know...is that the restaurant they're eating at, is the same restaurant pyece took Taehyung on their first date.

Kai: "wow this place is so pretty inside it's peaceful, looking cozy at the same time how come I never been here before? Hmm?"

Pyece looks at Kai, amused by how he looks at everything around him, soaking in all the peacefulness, he looks peaceful.

Kai: " this restaurant low-key looks expensive not gonna lie 😅"

Pyece loses his train of thought, as he had a little flashback of him and Taehyung together at this very restaurant he misses him a lot. But Taehyung doesn't miss him, in fact, he told him that he never wanted to see him again, but here he is trying to get back into Taehyung's life.

Pyece: "I-uhh ordered for us if that was OK with you? you always take long to look at a menu, when you can't decide what you want to eat, Ha ha😅."

Pyece says nervously.