Bill Greene

no one's POV

after bill turned into human they heard footsteps "hey kids! What's that noise?" Grunkle stan asked whike entering the room. As he entered the room he saw bill "who's the blonde guy?" Grunkle stan said curiously "oh, he's our friend bill,bill uhh....greene?" (Y/n) said unsure "oh ok sorry to disturb" grunkle stan said looking worried.

grunkle stan's POV

the kid is wierd,like he was the demon that my brother studied. I need him to spend less time with the kids cause he seems dangerous to me and it's a parent's job to keep the children safe.

( if you did not watch season 2 episode 11 not what he seems grunkle stan has a brother. And sorry short POV)

dipper's POV

"that was close. Good thing (y/n) found a way how to keep you safe from our grunkle stan,bill" dipper said in anger. "Yeah,thanks (y/n) for saving me (y/n)" bill said in gratitude. I still don't trust bill so I'll keep an eye on him. I'm just glad that bill can't read my mind or else he will know I have a crush on (y/n).

(sorry short POVs )

bill's POV

dipper only knows I can make deals but mind reading isn't a power it's something that all demons could actually do without trying so for all I know is dipper also has a crush on (y/n). "Bill, why are you staring at (y/n)?" Mabel said with curiosity "oh I was?" Bill asked "what were you thinking of?" Dipper said with curiosity as well " I was wondering if you guys could teach me how to blend in with the other mortals" bill said (totally lying) "oh sure we could absolutely teach you, but at first you need to start saying dipper and mabel's real name or they would notice" (y/n) said gladly. Wow pinetree and shooting star are really the only ones who are curious about me, I wonder what they think oh wait! I already know. Shooting star thinks that I will be a great person and Pinetree thinks I will steal (y/n) from him and will break our deal.

that's all for now!! Please comment below what you think of my first 3 chapters that I made and if you don't like it then please give me ideas that would make my story better

THANKS FOR READING!!!