Welcome To Gravity Falls

you are going to gravity falls oregon because you needed rest from all the gadgets. "(Y/n), come quick the bus is almost here!" Said your mom. You rushed to the bus bringing your back-pack and suit case as you were at the bus you listened to (f/m) until you reached gravity falls there you meet your uncle Stan wearing a suit and an eye patch. When you went inside the mystery shack you saw that the letter S fell down so it's more like mystery hack. When you went inside it was like a tourist attraction you saw a girl with long brown hair and braces "Hi,I'm mabel let's be friends!" Mabel said Cheerfully. "Hi Mabel, I'm (y/n) nice to meet you mabel". "Dipper! there's someone you should meet here!" Said mabel yelling" "Yeah, who is it?" Said dipper sarcasticly "Come down so you could meet her" said mabel. When dipper went down you noticed that they were almost alike each other. "(Y/n) meet my twin brother dipper".

(y/n) POV

Dipper really looked kinda cute. Wait what am I thinking!? I just met him besides he might not like me back. "Where do I sleep?" You asked akwardly

"you sleep in our room." Mabel said in a cheerful way. (sorry short pov)

Dipper's POV

Wow (y/n) really looked pretty her (h/l) (h/c) was beautiful and her (e/c) was amazing, wait what am I talking about?! I just met her. "Hey sr. Dippingsauce! You like her don't you,don't you?" Mabel said curiously "n-no I don't b-besides

I-I just met her!" Dipper said akwardly "hide the feeling all you want dipper but still, you and I know you like her!" Mabel said teasingly.

(y/n) POV

Wow their room is large! You fixed your clothes and you changed into your PJ's

then mabel entered the room with dipper "where's uncle stan?" You asked cusiously "doing something very important that we shouldn't bother, why you ask?" Mabel said curiously "oh, nothing" (y/n) said sadly.

MEANWHILE (in the vending machine)

Stan's POV

I heard (y/n) has arrived, well I just hope dipper and mabel could cover me so she won't be an abnormal kid like the others. So to make sure she doesn't know anything about the apocolypse I need to hire her and so she would know more people.

BACK AT THE BEDROOM

no one's POV

"Hey guys do you wanna play truth or dare?" Mabel asked

"ok!" (y/n) and dipper answered at the same time

(a/n):dare anything and ask the truth to them like your really joining the game

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE TRUTH OR DARES!!!