I was tagged! (not an update)

Hii guys! I was tagged by another book writer in wattpad! I won't be naming her but I do know her in real life. I was tagged to write/type 20 things about me! And if I tag you, don't tag me back and I'm sorry. I would tag the people I know or the people who messages me in wattpad! Let's begin!

1.) Hii
- A fact about me is that when I'm chatting with my close friends I say "hii" instead of "hi".

2.) Philippines
- If you guys don't know and you want to know this. I live in the Philippines.

3.) I am self-conscious of my wattpad books
- I am kind of scared of what you guys think of my book. I try my best to make a good book. Please comment below later what you think of my book honestly. Thank you! It would probably help me...and if you guys have any complains about it please comment what you guys hate about it thank you!

4.) I am LAZY
- If you guys are wondering why I haven't updated much is because either I'm busy or I'm just lazy (sorry)

5.) I am very forgetful
- When someone tells me to do something I would tell them that I would do it later and forget to do it. And I would remember it if it was already night.

5.) I'm a grammar nazi
- First off, I'm sorry if it's wrong spelling. I don't usually care about spelling...all I care about is the grammar. I get irratated of wrong grammars.

6.) I am a morning person
- If you want to chat or talk to me and you want me to reply, best do it in the early morning. (Philippine time please)

7.) I am somewhat excited for school
- All I'm excited is our third term because in our third term...we'll be talking about greek mythology! And we would have swimming!

8.) I'm a big fan of:
- Gravity Falls
- Heroes of olympus
- Percy jackson and the olympians
- DC
- Marvel
- Star vs. The forces of evil
- Adventure time
- Lego Ninjago: Masters of spinjitzu
- Teen titans
- Ben 10 (each kind)
- We bare bears
- Hetalia
- K-on
- Gotham (the tv show)
- The flash (also a tv show)

9.) My favorite color is black

10.) My favorite song is "heathens" by twenty øne pilots

11.) I am always boredd

12.) Boredd
- I spell "bored" like that because I'm boredd myself and because I can. B)

13.) My favorite artists are:
- Melanie martinez
- Twenty øne pilots
- Halsey
- Fall out boy
- Panic! At the disco
- Skillet
- Evanescence
- The fold
- Shawn mendes
- Troye sivan

14.) I have no idea what I do with my life

15.) I am a nerd on the question no. 8.

16.) I am always tired
- Even just by breathing!!

17.) I would like to give credit to those people who has inspired me to do this book! And thank you for those who write other books that inspirses me to do a chapter! And thank you especially to my readers who makes me feel good when I publish a chapter!

18.) I make small problems look like big problems

19.) I am a very negative person

20.) I always have a back up plan for when my plans fail since I am negative

That's all I want to share but if you guys want to know me more ask me questions through pm in wattpad.

I tag:

-eladaughterofzeus

-Summercipherpines

-TheInsaneGoddess

-Xianna2004

-mermaidbae28

-xXAlphaWriterXx

-KazumaShinto

-HanaStrauss

(P.s. you guys don't have to do it if you guys don't like to. If you guys want to then go ahead I hope you have a fun time if you're going to do it!)