YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke and saw that no one was in the room with me..so I went down and I was very very very! Surprised! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" Everyone said "hahahahaha! You guys almost gave me a heart attack!" Everyone laughed...except bill "aren't you going to thank us?" Bill said while caressing your (h/l) (h/c) hair. "Thanks you guys!!!" I exclaimed and while smirking. I glanced at Dipper then Bill I saw Dipper unhappy with me hanging out with Bill early in the morning...hmm....I was about to pull Dipper for him to join in the fun,but I was cut off to a voice. "Now,now (Y/n), doesn't mean it's your birthday, doesn't mean you can do anything while I'm here ya know...naughty (y/n)" Bill said while smirking making Dipper even more frustrated and me blush a light pink "Hey, (y/n) wanna go outside and play?" Mabel butted in and saved the day! I think..."yeah! I'm on my way,if you please Bill." I said with a hint of frustration

Dipper's P.O.V.

I looked at (y/n) and saw her blush when Bill was teasing her! Does she like him? Does she crush on him? So I then followed her outside with Mabel leaving Bill in the shack. "Hey (y/n) can I talk to Mabel first?" I asked "yeah." She replied I pulled...more like dragged Mabel to the shack..."Hey Mabel, what should I do? How should I confess my love to (y/n)? How-" I was cut off by mabel "First off, don't leave the girl you like...ALONE" Mabel said while looking at the window, I followed the gaze of her eyes and saw Bill flirting with (y/n)! This means war. He hasn't confessed to (y/n)...So I will! My problem is how...*sigh* If only knew how?...I've got it! Just like the new year, I'll bring her to somewhere where we could be alone and confess to her there!...at least that's plan A and I need a plan B for when she doesn't like me back...and plan C for when someone interrupts like...Bill...*sigh* I went out and played with (y/n) again with Mabel.

Bill's P.O.V.

I have feelings...for (y/n)...first off I'm pretty sure that demons don't have feelings...but I apparently have and second how do I show it to her...whenever I'm with (y/n) I can't seem to control my own body...is this what happens when I turn myself human? *sigh* because of these so called "feelings" I can't take over the world! Maybe if I destroy (y/n)...but I can't even though she's the only one who's stopping me from my plots and plans "uh...(y/n)?" I started "yeah?" She replied "can I tell you some-" I was cut off by...Dip-MABEL?! "Heyy (y/n), I wanna talk to you in private." Mabel said which made me wonder why "sure." (Y/n) agreed Mabel pulled away (y/n) from me...HIW COULD SHE?! SHE IS GOING TO- my thoughts were disturbed by me realizing that I was the only one outside...it was...dark I checked my watch and it was...6:00pm?! I quickly entered the shack and heard singing.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

When Mabel dragged me inside I was surprised and looked at my watch...it was...6:25?! How long have we been playing outside? I heard singing and realized that the cake was being brought out and saw Bill entering...then I checked my watch again...it was...6:30, already?! Then I realized that I've been in my thoughts...standing for 5 minutes....standing like an idiot..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR (Y/N)...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" Everyone sang to me and clapped after singing. I was filled with joy and heard Bill and Dipper shouting at the same time "I'll do it tomorrow!" Which made me curious and so...I ate the (f/c/f) (favorite cake flavor) that was so delicious with the thought of Bill and Dipper shouting the words: i'll do it tomorrow in my head I got dressed and went to sleep.

(A/n): Sorry for updating so late! And sorry if it was short! I'm really really sorry! I hope you guys liked it! Remember to vote, comment and share! So...Now you know what the next chapter will be about...I'm guessing it will be short but...I'll try to make it long. Thanks! And remember to vote, comment and share! Luv ya!