Where Dreams Come True

Dipper's P.O.V

I was sad since I noticed Bill and (Y/n) hung out the whole night I, on the other hand felt lonely and just slept. At least that's what I recall but no...I slept with tears I thought I got over her but I didn't...I decided to do what's best and that was...try to avoid her until I figure this out! But when the sun rose up, neither (Y/n) or Bill was there...that seemed odd. Especially when (Y/n) is with an evil dream demon. I knew this was a bad idea! "Mabel! Mabel! Mabel!" I called out but she didn't come. So I did the only thing that would call her out. If this didn't work, nothing will. "Mabel! There's Pancakes!" I called out and...it did work! She came down stairs screaming "PANCAKES!" Probably six times. She hit me hard after she known that there was no pancakes and it still hurts. "Hey Mabel, have you seen (Y/n) or Bill all morning?" I asked "Nope." She said with a popping "P" sound as she tilted her head. "Good morning PineTree, Shooting star." I recognized that voice and names anywhere...it was Bill. "Hey! We had a deal that you can't call us that!" I said clearly annoyed that he broke his own deal! "Yeah, and where's (Y/n)?!" Mabel asked for me since she knew that I was annoyed and she had tears in her eyes, clearly terrified. "Change. Of. Plans." Bill said as he turned into an ugly triangle again that made me think he did something very very bad.

Bill's P.O.V

"Well you see, I made a deal with this particular person and that person granted me my wish with that person's wish." I did an evil grin while looking at Shooting Star who acts so tough but a softy and tears in her eyes. And so does Pinetree, acts so smart and tough when he depends so much in trust. I laugh at their failure, apparently why did (Y/n) become friends with them when she could've done better. She is in her dreamland where anything and everything could happen. If I fooled Mabel once, I chose to fool (Y/n) as well. She just seemed so gullible and vulnerable, so I decided to go with her plan and besides, the deal we had, also makes me stronger since she wanted both of our dreams to come true, I have a lot of plans for Gravity Falls mwahahahahaha! "Hey Bill!" I turned to see Pinetree comforting his sister and he continued, "We defeated you thrice we could do it again!" Pinetree said with courage, so did Shooting Star. I laugh at their failure a lot. "You know kids, you could be useful to me, by entertaining me!" I commanded them and Shooting Star started to dance and Pinetree  started to sing and dance the lamby song. "Hahahaha! And besides phase 1 had started now for phase 2!" I said as I flew out, but stopped by little Pinetree, "The border's still there and you'll be needing my brains to break it!" He said with a slight confidence, poor poor child, trying to trick me with his brain and mind. But then again, I do need his mind. "You're right. Smart for a little kid." I said impressed by his smart thought "But, we are going to have to make a deal." Pinetree said with contradiction. This kid sure has a lot of confidence to make a deal with me. "Sure kid!" I said like I was going to follow his rules, I'm giving the deal, he's going to have to agree to it. Let's see if he's still going to want my deals. Mwahahahahahahahaha! "Bring (Y/n) back to us!" Pinetree said with fierce and courage. "Oh, is that what you want? No can do, me and dear (Y/n) had made a deal." I said while I was turned around. "And what did you deal about?" Shooting Star said still scared of me, she needs to grow up, like her twin brother, Pinetree over here. "That isn't important, but what's important is, I'll be ruling, (Y/n) has what she has ever wanted, and both of you are SUFFERING!" I said as I snapped my fingers that divided the floor of the twins and the rest of the safe grounds, and with that, zombies climbed out of the gap and are now causing pain and agony mwahahahahahahahahahahaha! While their both distracted, let's see what I can do. Hmmm...."Gravity Falls seems to need a MAKEOVER!" I said as I snapped my fingers that unleashed many scary and weird creatures.

(Oh and if you think that Bill needs the interdimensional rift well, he doesn't since this takes place after the Weirdmageddon, and yes Bill survived since this is just a fanfiction so....yeah.)

Dipper's P.O.V

Um..ok...it's Weirdmageddon all over again! Someone's in a fantasy world, our grunkles are no where to be found and me and Mabel are in the mystery shack! The bad news is, THE SHACK'S NOT PROTECTED WITH UNICORN HAIR! And there's a lot of zombies! "H-hey D-Dipper, we could defeat Bill again and save (Y/n) in time, right?" Mabel looked at me with tears streaming down her eyes...I wanted to say yes but, it looks like it's all over, since zombies are scattering, weird things are outside and the world has just turned upside down again. But, I don't want to leave her hanging so I'm going to do the best thing when this kind of thing happens, look at the bright side. "Of course Mabel! We can do this! We defeated him a lot of times now and we are not giving up on (Y/n)! We stand up to this and defeat him once and for all! The world might be too strong and too big for us but when we stick together, we could do anything!" I stood up on my feet helping Mabel up, secretly doubting all of the things I said but, at least that speech helped Mabel back on her feet to stand tall again. "Now let's go recruit some more people!" I told Mabel, fighting our way through the zombies and trying to find and contact Soos, Wendy and hopefully, our Grunkles.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I remember Bill shaking my hand and everything started to become blurry until I passed out, I woke up in the somewhat shack but much...cleaner, I had breakfast in bed and a new outfit. It feels like I'm in the wrong house or something, but everyone's here..and I mean eveyone, Mabel, Dipper, Bill, Stanley, Stanford, Wendy and Soos. We haven't said a word to each other yet...and when I mean we, I mean me. Dipper looks...cooler, Bill looks kinder, Mabel's the same, Stanley looks...better, it's like he's a changed man for the better, Stanford doesn't look like he sleeps in his lab anymore and he looks more of...a fun guy, Wendy and Soos looks like nothing changed from them. "Hey, our ruler has now awoken!" Soos announced, and this place felt like home, not much kissing, not much monsters nor problems, this place was awesomely great! If this was a dream, I am never gonna wake up! Reality stinks! This place is more fun! I'm with Bill and Dipper, nothing could be better! And we're just friends! And yet...I feel sad about that. I'll just shake it off. Oh...because of these thoughts...I spaced out, the next thing I knew they brought me to a court! I saw a lot of tapestry, and so I made the rules to this place...

-------------------------------Timeskip----(you choosing your rules)----(brought to you by: Mabel's guide to...)

Bill's P.O.V

I wanted to check on (Y/n) in her own dream bubble, but her bubble wasn't pink like Mabel's, it was (f/c), since it was her favorite color...but when I went to check on her....she created a place like Gravity Falls but no creatures, she wanted a normal life, me and her never happened we were just...just friends, so was her and Pinetree...but I was hurt and did something that I knew would hurt (Y/n) as bad as I feel when I realize that we weren't....more than friends...I forgot the english language for that term...but I still love her and I don't want to hurt her...I have to punish her without hurting her! But how? Hmmmmm....aha! I would do something crucial without her noticing...she forgot that I'm a dream demon and I did this for or should I say to her...her punishment must be showed, done, and said in the future but for now, let her have her fun...she's just a bait lure Pinetree and Shooting Star in one place joining my beloved (Y/n). And together we both shall rule the world! Mwahahahahahahaha! Oh and I know they're looking for recruits....mainly the same people who tried to defeat me once...meaning Ford will be there and I could cage the rest. Two brainiacs at one place this will be interesting...and I could eat the rest...this time...there will be no happy ending...mwahahahahahaha!

(A/n): I'm not sure about my book anymore...is it still good? Should I keep going to this direction? Please comment below what you guys think! And I think that this book will evolve from something innocent to something weird...if ever I'm going to continue it..please comment your thoughts below, vote and share with your friends if you like! I am also sorry for not updating in a long while and about the "tag chapters" if you guys are annoyed of it so...yeah please comment, vote and share! Luv y'all!