True Feelings

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

My day started great. I woke up all of a sudden...and not because of any noise. I smiled...until I realized that I was all alone in the room. I went downstairs to check if anyone was there I saw bill, mabel, dipper, grunkle stan, soos, and...grunkle ford?! Out of his laboratory?! Well...that's a surprise "Hey guys!" I greeted them "Oh, hey (y/n)!" Bill greeted "Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I asked curiously "Well...you looked peaceful when you were asleep so...we decided to not wake you up." Dipper explained and slightly blushed I giggled and then I was grabbed by Dipper. We entered a random empty room.

Dipper's P.O.V.

I'm going to tell her how I feel today! This time...I didn't come up with a plan how to talk to her and decided to speak up for myself since I remembered the last time I did it with a plan...the clones...anyway I have a great feeling that this time...this time for sure! I dragged (y/n) in the nearest empty room..."So...ahem...I wanted to t-tell y-you something." I said "Ok. What do you want to tell me?" (Y/n) asked "I-I-I...you see...I l-like, l-like y-you." I actually said it! I actually said it!!? "You what?...I mean...yeah I do like you but..." (Y/n) trailed off "But what?" I asked with a little frown. Did Bill already tell her how he felt??!! "It's just that...your nice, smart, kind, heroic and all but...I just can't choose from you and Bill." (Y/n) said with a frown and little tears falling then she walked out. And did she just say I'm heroic?! And she likes me?! But I need to get rid of Bill before he wins the heart of (y/n). I need a plan...

Bill's P.O.V.

I heard what Dipper and (y/n) were talking about. But the real question is that DID SHE AGREE?! If she did...I have to stick with plan B...taking over the world...Mwahahaha! But for now...I better impress her before I actually tell her. "Hey, (y/n) why are you crying?" I asked pretending that I don't know why. "It's n-nothing for you to worry about." (Y/n) said...sobbing. "You know...I'll always be here for you..." I said trying to...cheer her up "I know you will." (Y/n) hugged me...(Y/N) HUGGED ME! Wait...SHE HUGGED ME?!! SHE ACTUALLY HUGGED ME!!!!! I hugged her tightly but then she let go of me and went to grunkle ford...weird...well as long as I know she will be mine I don't need to worry at all.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

After I hugged Bill I went to look for grunkle ford...I went to his lab. "Um...grunkle ford?" I asked nicely and gently "oh, (y/n) hello! Why are you down here? You must need or want to talk about something important." Grunkle ford looked at me like he was trying to read my mind the good thing is that I can talk to someone rational and has brains but he doesn't know that we're living in the same house as a dream demon! That seems to have a crush on me! "Well...I did want to talk about something...and I think your the only one who would understand since your smarter than anyone here." I said while looking down. "Really now? Well then...what do you want to talk about?" He asked looking at me smiling "Well...have you ever fallen in love with two different people who has different personalities?" I asked him curiously "Well...you see, the fact that I don't have a wife...is because of my six fingers...and I only pay attention to books. But you are probably having a hard time choosing from the two of them." He explained "Well yeah. Since I only have one heart and two people to love...who am I going to choose?" I sighed and looked back at him "Well...first off, is that you are too young to have this kind of problem and second off all, is that time will come when you will make the right decision." He warned me and I believed him since...you know he is the brains in the family and maybe...maybe time will come when I choose from one of them...and that time...I'm hoping that time will come before summer ends *sigh* if only I already know who to choose...but before that they will always have an argument no matter what happens and I need to say sorry to Dipper for running off crying like that and besides...what could possibly go wrong? I went to Dipper on the rooftop "Hey Dipper, sorry for running off like that a while ago...so to make it up for it...I brought pit cola for the both of us." I tried cheering him up "cool...but the time that you choose who to love...I will be there to face the truth." He smiled brightly. We both laughed and talked about each other...but we mostly gossiped about other people. It was fun to bond over something...without the kissing and awkwardness around...so it was...somewhat fun!

(A/n): sorry for updating really really really late. If you think this chapter is short...I'm really lazy and all but at least I try my best most times! I hope you guys liked the chapter...I know it wasn't what most of you guys expected but...I really really really hope you guys liked it! Please vote, comment and share! Luv ya!