Clarification

3rd Person View

It was a boring evening and both grunkles weren't at the shack. The kids were left at the shack to take care of it. "So...I'm bored." Mabel said laying down on the couch "Well...we can't leave the shack or else grunkle Stan and grunkle Ford would get mad at us." Dipper said in a matter-of-factly manner. "Wanna play a game?" Bill said with a smirk "With you cheating like the last time we played?" (Y/n) said looking at Bill "Wait...Bill cheated???" Dipper said glaring at Bill. "Thanks so much (Y/n)" Bill said with obvious sarcasm "Oh...right...you haven't told them yet..." (Y/n) said still bored.

"Oh, right, (Y/n), I've been meaning to ask you..." Dipper said looking straight at (Y/n) and everything went silent..."A-and what would t-that be?" (Y/n) asked looking down..."You know how you said grunkle Stan is your uncle and you said he's from your father's side?" Dipper asked raising a brow

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"You know how you said grunkle Stan is your uncle and you said he's from your father's side?" Dipper asked raising a brow. I was shocked he was interested with that...and I there I thought it would be a different question..I sighed "Well yeah, he's my uncle..." I trail off "But..." Dipper said "But what?" I wondered "But great uncle Stan has only one brother..and that's grunkle Ford, his twin." Dipper said stepping closer "Oh, right, yeah, your great uncle Stan is a friend of my dad's." I said smiling "So we're not relatives?" Dipper asked curiously "Yeah, of course. Everyone in this room are my friends." I said smiling. "Dipper, Bill, what's wrong? Why you both looking down?" I asked "Because I have a chance" Dipper said smiling while Bill said "Because he has a chance..." while gritting his teeth.

"If you need me, I'll be going to the room...thinking..." Bill said heading straight upstairs. "I wonder what he's thinking about.." I said "Yeah, me too" Dipper said running outside immediately. "What's wrong with them?" I asked Mabel who was still on the couch laying down. "You're gonna be in so much trouble..." Mabel said heading to the kitchen to look for food...I wonder...I thought to myself watching television...

Extended ending

3rd Person View

"You thunk the kids would be alright on their own? At the shack?" Ford asked. "Of course they are! (Y/n) is a responsible person. I've never seen her in much trouble. I mean we are just buying groceries." Stan said "You're right...but we do have to walk back to the shack since someone forgot to bring the car.." looking at Stan "What? We were supposed to be roaming around the forest and using the grocery as an excuse...but apparently you monster hunting got us to actually go and by groceries" Stan said glaring at his brother.."This will be a long night" both grunkles said laughing.

>>>---------------------->
(A/n): Hey guys! Sorry it's been too long...but I hoped I cleared up things a bit...if you guys are still reading and voting, thank you so much!!! Please vote, comment and share the story if you feel like it XD that's all for now! stay whelmed, stay crashed, luv y'all and byee!