Jealousy

3rd Person View

It started as a lovely day until..."Kids! We're back!!" Grunkle Ford called, then the kids ran down stairs and hugged Grunkle Ford. "Hey kids! My back!!!" Grunkle Stan yelled from the kitchen, and immediately, the kids ran back up stairs and fell asleep again.

----Timeskip to when the kids are awake, grunkle stan's back is ok, and it's already afternoon---------

Still 3rd Person View

"Kids! Brunch is ready!!" Grunkle Ford yelled from the kitchen preparing their food. As soon as the kids heard what Grunkle Ford said, they went straight down, first was Mabel, dying of hunger, next was Dipper chasing his sister and last was (Y/n) letting the twins go first. "Ok so--" Grunkle Ford stopped at his own tracks..."1,2,3....where's Bill?" Grunkle Ford asked as his eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, Bill? He's still sleeping, his blacket is from his head o his toes." Mabel said as she was eating like there was no tomorrow. "You kids, do know that demons don't actually need sleep right?" Grunkle Ford asked reassuringly as he looks at Dipper "Uh...yeah...of course...he was..uh..just so tired yesterday..." Dipper said fooling Grunkle Ford "Oh, ok. I was just making sure. So...who wants dessert?" Grunkle Ford said like nothing important happened "Me!" Mabel said...

Dipper's P.O.V.

Uh oh....I think it was a mistake to leave Bill in our room...."Hey (Y/n), can you join me check on Bill upstairs while Mabel eats her dessert?" I asked "Yeah, sure." (Y/n) said and I dragged her upstairs running. "Oh, great, you guys already ate without even telling me..." Bill said still wrapped in his blanket "Well you weren't awake and the last time I woke you up while you were still sleeping, you almost beheaded me." I say while glaring at Bill. "And we didn't want to bother you." (Y/n) said...how is she so patient? "I can forgive you (Y/n), but not Dipper, he's too rude." I was disturbed by Bill saying this, which makes me more mad at him.

"Both of you stop. Bill forgive Dipper because you almost beheaded him, and Dipper don't be rude." (Y/n) said pointing at the both of us, me and Bill. "And Bill, eat your brunch." (Y/n) said as she walks out heading straight down. "You do know that the war has officially begun since I know (Y/n) isn't your relative..." Bill said to me as we both glare at each other, "And as (Y/n)  said, I shall eat my brunch, whatever that is." Bill said as he bumped my shoulder on the way down. "It's on.." I said to myself as I smirked to myself...

2nd Person View

As everyone, and when I mean everyone, I mean Mabel. As Mabel enjoys the rest of the afternoon with waddles the two boys are raging war against each other for your love. The boys spend each hour of what's left in the day, scheming on how to get you, without you knowing...you know they both love you but...you don't really know that they are going to war for you, because of you....

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I saw Bill in the attic, so I just wanted to see what he was up to."Hey, Bill. "I greeted him with a smile. "Oh, hey (Y/n)." Bill replied without even looking or at least glancing at me. "What'cha doin'?" (Sorry for the P&F...) I said moving closer to the board that he was looking at while in his thinking face. "Woah, woah, woah, (Y/n)." Bill started, "Do not come any closer." Bill said while moving the board away from me. "Why?" I asked "First, it's none of your business. Second it's secret." Bill said while I just nodded my head. And because of this...I was becoming more curious with his business.

"Please."
"No."
"One peek?"
"No."
"Pretty pretty please???"
"No."

I kept begging Bill over and over again until I used my pouty face. It wasn't that good but I was hoping Bill would buy it...I mean c'mon! Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan bought it once! "Eh...no." Bill said while putting cloth over the board. "Now, be a good girl and don't mind that." Bill said as he dragged me towards the exit with him...and when I mean exit..just downstairs. Ugh...Bill won't show me his "plan" so...I'll be looking at Dipper's then...so I went outside.

Dipper's P.O.V.

Bill and I have started a war...and possibly WWIII...but who knows...I was outside thinking about what to give (Y/n)...what I have to offer to her besides my love for her...I want to give her something special...something...just something...."Hey, Dip" (Y/n) snuck up on me and, like reflex, I closed my notebook and started being awkward by stuttering a "Hi" as I stood up...*sigh* *mental facepalm*...

"So...since Bill won't show me his plans...can I see yours?" (Y/n) pleaded...and I didn't want to reject her...but Bill and I made a deal to not show (Y/n) what our plans were until the last day of summer..."Uh...sorry (Y/n)...but I can't.." I said waiting for an answer..

"Please?"
"No...sorry"
"Please?"
"Sorry..."

And then (Y/n) used her puppy dog eyes...and how can I reject that? Only a true monster can...

"Fine...just don't tell Bill..."

"Yeyy! What is it?" (Y/n) said with hope in her eyes...but I would have to be a monster for a while and lie...and it hurts me to lie in front of my crush...."I don't currently have an idea yet..." I said waiting for her response "Yeah, sure you don't.." She shot me a glare "I don't have the inspiration to think of something..." I said looking down...let's be honest...before she got to me I didn't know what she wanted..."Oh really? The 'Great' Dipper Pines doesn't have an idea." She said with a sarcastic tone...so I...for some reason...said this "I don't know what you like...but maybe you can tell me.." I smirk leaning in without knowing and apparently...she was too...

3..
2..
1..

And it felt like fireworks going off!! It was amazing...until Bill came...

Bill's P.O.V.

I was 'innocently' getting some food so I could bring it up to the attic so that I could snack while I work until...I looked out the window while getting food and I saw Dipper kissing MY (Y/n)...or at least soon to become mine....so like a person who has these strange feeling of anger and rage...I walk...more like stomp but walking seems better....outside and yell "THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE DEAL!" I said literally shouting in front of Dipper..."Bill it's not--" I cut off (Y/n) because no excuses were valid of the thing that I have seen..."You're right...this wasn't part of the deal...so I can do it and I did, did it." Dipper said standing up to me..."Well...are you going to say sorry (Y/n)?" I asked "What?Why? You cut me off. You yelled at Dipper." (Y/n) scolded me...and I guess she was right...like always..."I guess..I'm sorry.." I said 'apologetically' "Ok..." (Y/n) said as she shot me another glare...and as she was about to leave she told me "Those strange feelings that you feel right now...it's called jealousy..and I am not yours" (Y/n) sent me a wink too...and she said she wasn't mine....wait...did she say that I was jealous? "I AM NEVER JEALOUS" I yell to the air as I heard (Y/n) laugh....

>>---------------------->
(A/n): Yeah...terrible...I know...and tell me in the comments if you want a part 2 of this...and I am not promising that the part 2 of this will not be less crappy than this...also..if any of you readers love DC and Teen Titans, Teen Titans: Judas Contract is out since yesterday XD ('short' clip above^^^and also...I cried when I watched it..so spoilers that it's kinda sad...so yeah...there will also be happy parts like every DC animated movie XD) Stay whelmed, stay crash, luv y'all, and Byee!