The Warning (Pt. 2)

Dipper's P.O.V

I heard what Bill said. He said that he had "other" plans I hope he doesn't know that I heard him. I better follow him...after I ask (Y/n) if she would like to join me later, tonight. I need to find (Y/n)! I see her...she's talking to...BILL?! Why?! I gotta ask her now or else it'll be too late. "Hey (Y/n), I was wondering if you'd like to join me tonight. The mystery shack's holding a party again and I was wondering if you'd like to join me." I said with hope in my eyes "Sorry Dipper. I can't, but I really want to I just can't since...well..Bill asked me to join him later night outside. I'm sorry Dipper." I could see that she really loved to but someone had already asked her. I could also see a smirking Bill behind her while she was explaining. I have a bad feeling about this.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I was talking to Bill, "Hey (Y/n), can you join me later night?" He asked "Yeah sure. But why?" I was wondering why would he want specifically me? "I just want to show you something....something very special." He said that made me more curious than I already was. "Where are we gonna go later?" I asked him to know more details "Just outside." He said with a grin that turned into a frown, that's when I realize that Dipper was behind me. "Hey (Y/n), I was wondering if you'd like to join me tonight. The mystery shack's holding a party again and I was wondering if you'd like to join me."  I could see the hope in his eyes. I always hated hurting my friends' feeling. "Sorry Dipper. I can't, but I really want to I just can't since...well..Bill asked me to join him later night outside. I'm sorry Dipper." I said to him, with a little sadness and I could see that he was also sad. I was getting curious and curious why both of them hate each other so much....do they both know that both of them liked me? Without telling me? I'm going to find out when me and Bill have our time alone and when me and Dipper have our time alone as well. If they're not talking....I'll make them talk.

---------------------------------timeskip (brought to you by: Dipper's guide to...)-----------------------------------

Bill's P.O.V

It was already night time...well it's just 6:00pm and that's probably night time already...I guess that's what humans do these days but....eh. I was looking for (y/n) all over the shack but I still don't know where she is.... "(Y/N)~" I started "I've got something to show you~" I called out...until as I saw her...WITH PINETREE?! I could tell that that I look mad right now...calm down Cipher, calm down. After this night and she joins you....she'll be yours forever. "Hey (y/n), are you ready to go?" I asked "yeah, of course, bye Dipper!" She said to Pinetree without looking back and she was waving at him...we went out of the shack for a while, entering the woods...

"So, would you like your dreams to come true?" I asked her. "Of course!" She said with excitement and while squealing... "But before anything happens...what is your dream?" I asked wanting to know... "I always wanted to be a (y/d/j) (your dream job), I also wanted to stay here in Gravity Falls before and after summer...I want to stay young forever, I don't wanna grow up yet..." She said with tears falling from her eyes..."Hush now (y/n), what if I say that could happen?" I asked trying to convince her that I can. "Are you sure?" (Y/n) asked with hope in her eyes "Of course! I'm a dream person after all aren't I?" I didn't want to say demon or it will make me look like a bad person...I'm just glad she wasn't here last summer or she would've known...but instead of hiding her in a bubble like Mabel....I want her to be my Queen once I take over the world... "You are?!" She said with a bid smile, oh that smile.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Bill could make my dreams come true?! Even be young forever and stay in Gravity Falls?! Best time ever! "So Bill, what am I supposed to do for you to make my dreams come true?" I asked obviously excited to know! Like who wouldn't want their wildest dreams (song reference XD) to come true?! I mean, HELLO! (Another song reference XD) "I just need you to shake my hand and all of your dreams will come true." He said with a big grin on his face but mine was obviously bigger. "Is there any consequences?" I asked making sure I was taking the right path. "Unless you hate or don't like me than you've got a problem. And if you don't, both of our dreams will come true!" He said with an adorable look on his face. "Well...I don't hate you and I do want our dreams to come true so...I'll shake on it!" I said proudly. We shook hands everything turned black. I was unconscious.

(A/n): Hii readers! I know that I have too much cliffhangers but I am lazy and I wanna make you guys curious! I know I'm mean and all that but you and Bill just had a deal! Will Dipper save you? Will Mabel save you? Or will anyone save you at all? From all the evil doings of Bill? Keep reading this book. I hope that this book has long chapters and has interesting things inside! Please comment, share and vote! Luv y'all!