BIG DAY (GRAVITY FALLS, MYSTERY SHACK FAIR)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

It was another day but a special one, ITS THE BIG DAY!!!!! I was really excited because its my first time to go to the fair and they said they have new exhibits!!! "Dipper, Mabel, Bill! Today's the day!!" I woke them up. The first to go down is Mabel followed by bill and the last one was dipper. Mabel went down because I baked pancakes and bill went down because he noticed I called him and dipper went down because everybody left him in the room.

Bill's P.O.V

I went down because (y/n) called me and I thought that it was a really important call, but no it wasn't. "Why'd you call us?" I asked "because I baked pancakes and today's the fair." (Y/n) replied.
Great the shack fair.... When everyone is always at their best trying to go here and while I always visit the mystery shack itself. I could even remember last year when dipper and Mabel was at the shack with the time traveler's time thing and they always went back in time to make dipper's day better. I kept on laughing how Dipper failed to get the love of his life. I kept on laughing until I dropped. I just couldn't stop.

Dipper's P.O.V

why is bill staring at me? Did I do something? Why is he smiling? "Uh.... Bill what's wrong?" I asked "oh...uh...nothing I just remembered something last year on this day." Bill smirked "oh" I replied. "Hey, lets ride the ferris wheel!" I suggested "ok!" All of them replied.

After the ferris wheel

"Hey let's ride the roller coaster next!" (Y/n) suggested. "Ok" all replied.

After the rides

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I just remembered that Christmas is coming so I wanna plan something. "Hey, guys! I wanna plan a simple Christmas party in the shack." I suggested "ok!" Everyone agreed.

(A/n): sorry for the long update but at least now I have more time to write the following chapters! Yeyy!!!!