Misunderstood

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

So...as of now, I'm trying to apologize to Bill on what he saw. Then again...he doesn't own me, neither does Dipper! Ugh! I hate arguing with myself. So I was gonna do what had to be done, apologize to Bill. But howw??? Ugh..this is irritating...I'll just give him chocolates and apologize...everyone loves chocolates right? If Bill rejected the chocolates I would suffocate him.

--------TIMESKIP----(To The Attic!)---------

"Hey, Bill?" I knocked at the door and all I heard was a hm as Bill's reply. "Can you please open the door? I want to talk to you about what you saw..." I trailed off "Wait. I'm coming." Bill said as he opened the door to hug me. "Oooo, are those chocolates?" Bill stared at the chocolates that I was holding. "Uh...yeah, they're for you. I wa---" I was cut off by Bill saying "I knew you loved me, but I didn't exactly know you loved me this much!!" Bill said hugging you...more like suffocating you.. "Uh...Bill, you're suffocating me..." I said as he let go of me. "Sorry." Was all he said to me. "No, I'm supposed to be the one saying sorry to you. I knew both of you were competing and...Dipper technically cheated but...please don't hurt him...and it was also my fault...I'm sorry" I said as I looked at him and he locked eyes. As I noticed we were towards each other. I wanted to stop myself...but the door opened and I jumped back and Dipper saw. "What are you doing here Pine---Dipper?" Bill asked quite irritated since Dipper interrupted us..which I was glad about...I mean...how could I be a good judge if I keep cheating on both of them?...

Bill's P.O.V.

I was so irritated of Pinetree interrupting me and (Y/n)'s moment...I mean they had theirs, when can I have mine? This is so unfair. "Were both of you about to do what I think you were about to do?" Dipper said with hate in his eyes. Well...it's better to say the truth right? I looked at (Y/n) and she nodded so...I said "Yes." But (Y/n) said no...and we said it at the same time..."Um...I know that Bill is a liar and and I never heard any of (Y/n)'s lies so..I believe her." Dipper said as he left a piece of paper for me to get and he left the room. "Um...well...that's that. I guess." (Y/n) said as she was walking towards the door. I grabbed her wrist and she stopped. "Um..I forgive you..." I continued "But.." I trailed off "But what?" She responded. "When will I have my turn?" I asked her and winked. "When you win." She said to me smiling as she exited the room...well better start working on a plan.

>>------------------->
(A/n): Sorry for the short and crappy chapter...again. And this is probably not what you had expected or what you wanted...after how many chapters you think I'd learn. But no, I haven't and I'm sorry. Sorry for not updating this book for a long time now. Sorry if you guys are bored with this book too. I am sorry for everything. Stay whelmed, stay crash, luv y'all and byee!