Christmas Party pt. 1

(A/n): Sorry for late update and I hope that you guys will enjoy this chapter!!

Back to the story
-----------------------------------------
No ones P.O.V

It was the day after all the hardwork,planning,decorating and writing...It was finally Christmas!
The people who got who would be explained later after the buying... Now its Time pass. Dipper got bill. Bill got mabel. Mabel got Stan. Stan got ford. Ford got Wendy. Wendy got (y/n). (Y/n) got dipper. But no one got soos. So (y/n) got his name too and bought what he wants.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I don't quite know what to get for Dipper and Soos. I mean this is secret Santa and no one knows who I got. I mean sure, Soos didn't get picked but they don't know that. All they know is that I got two names. Anyways...all of us are going to the mall to buy gifts. I know! Let's start with dipper.

Let's see:
Me liking dipper: out of the topic
Getting bill out: too harsh
Cool gadget: hmmm...maybe an iPhone 6S

Of course! iPhone 6S will do the job!!!!!

Now for...SOOS!

Let's see:
His dad: can't bring him here
Pizza: I could order
To see Melody: I could call her but...she might not arrive because of her family.

That's it! Pizza! It does make sense since it is a Christmas party! I wonder what the person who got me will give me? Ugh! I'm so excited!!!!!!!eeeeeek!

Dipper's P.O.V.

I'm really expecting (y/n) would like for once, or at least say that to me or kiss me at least. Anyways...what should I get for BILL?! *sigh* anyways, anything as long as (y/n) happy I guess I should too. 

Let's see:

Bill likes (y/n): never

To take over the world?!: never

New clothes?: I guess that would do.

Off to the mall then, I guess he likes yellow or black. A jacket it is!

Bill's P.O.V

I'm expecting to take over the world or at least (y/n) liking me...anyways... What should I get for mabel?

Let's see:

Summer boyfriend: I'm (y/n)'s already (i hope)

A new scrapbook?: nah.

A new picture for her scrapbook?: I could get that for her.

All I have to do is take a pic of us all together for the party and boom done, new photo.

And the others just got each other random presents especially grunkle stan since he's a cheapskate. 

(A/n): if your wondering what the fright was all about it was their reactions and the presents. And the continuation of this will continue on the next chapter! To be continued! I hope you appreciated it!!!