CHAPTER SIX - Regulus Black

     A few days later, James and Alessia were let out of the Hospital Wing, even though they had been complaining they had been fine the day Madam Pomfrey preformed the healing spell.

     "I felt trapped in there." Alessia said as they headed to Gryffindor tower. Lily had offered her a spot in her dorm, and Alessia had accepted.

     "I know." James agreed, walking next to her.

     "Is Sirius mad at me; for the Severus thing?" Alessia suddenly asked.

     James didn’t answer right away, “I’m not sure,” he said at last, “Sirius is a complicated person. The only person that truly understands him, when I don’t, is his brother-“

     “Regulus? Doesn’t he hang out with Bellatrix? And Sirius hates her.” Alessia said. James smiled a little:
     “No matter how much Sirius says he doesn’t like her… He loves her, Alessia. It might not seem like it, but he does. I have to give him credit, though – she’s a hard person to love.”

     “Where’s Regulus? Is he in Slytherin?” Alessia asked, quickly.

     “Yes; all of Sirius’ family is in Slytherin.” James nodded.

     “Can you take me to their common room?” Alessia asked, grabbing James’ arm, excitedly.

     “Absolutely not.”

     “Jaaames…”

     “No.”

     “Please?”

     “No.”

     “James!”

     “No!”

      “I guess I’ll just ask Lily. Since you’re too afraid…” Alessia knew James liked Lily; it was obvious. Lily wouldn’t accept the fact, though.

     James seemed to be struggling to say no, “No.” he finally exclaimed.

     “Darn it,” Alessia mumbled, sure that would’ve gotten James on board, “I’ll go look for him outside.”

     Alessia ran away from James and out the doors of the Entrance Hall. She headed for the lake, deciding to check there first. As soon as she got there, she saw a dark haired boy leaning against one of the trees.

     “Excuse me?” she asked.

     He looked up. At first, Alessia thought she had found Sirius, but then she started picking out the details that made Sirius and his brother different.

     “Regulus?” Alessia asked.

     “Yes,” He said. His voice was a little higher pitched than Sirius’, and Alessia realized he must be younger.

     “I’m a friend of your brother.” she hesitated. Regulus sighed.

     “I don’t have time for all these stupid Gryffindors that-“ he started.

     “I’m not in Gryffindor,” Alessia told him, “I’m an exchange student.”

     “What do you want, then?” Regulus asked, opening one of the books that lay beside him. Alessia wasn’t quite sure how to explain the situation to Regulus.

     “Well, I think Sirius is mad at me. He’s not in Gryffindor tower, or anywhere I could think of. Where do you think he might be?” Alessia asked, sitting down next to him.

     “Have you tried the Room of Requirement?” he asked. Alessia was about to ask what that was, when Regulus added, “One of his friends will know how to get there.”

     “Thank you so much, Regulus.” Alessia said, grinning. She kissed Regulus on the cheek and ran off back to the castle to find one of the other Marauders. When she looked back, she saw Regulus rubbing his cheek, gingerly.

     “Boys…” Alessia sighed.