CHAPTER SEVEN - The Room of Requirement

     Alessia ran with a spring in her step to Gryffindor tower. For some reason, she thought she needed to get to the Room of Requirement as fast as she could.

     "Remus, James, Peter!" she yelled, running up the marble stairs of the boys' dormitory. As soon as she ran into their room, James threw himself under the bed.

     "What?" Alessia asked, her hands in the air. Remus and Peter were both sitting on the floor in their school robes.

     "I don't have a top on!" came James' voice. Alessia rolled her eyes.

     "I have a brother! And what do you do when you go swimming?!" Alessia asked, impatiently. James didn't move.

     "She's got a point, mate." Peter admitted. Alessia mouthed him a silent 'thank you'. James sighed, but still didn't move.

     Remus looked over at Alessia, suddenly realizing how excited she was. So he got up and over to James' bed.

     "One," he warned. James didn't move, "Two," He twitched, slightly, but that was all, "Three?" James still didn't move. Remus sighed and grabbed James' feet, dragging him, kicking and screaming from under the bed.

     "Hurry up!" Alessia exclaimed, frowning at James, "We're going to the Room of Requirement!"

     "I thought you wanted to find Sirius?" he asked, tucking a shirt on as he spoke.

     "I do," Alessia said, "Regulus said that he would be in the Room of Requirement!"

     "Wait, what's wrong with Sirius?" Peter asked. Remus mumbled something in his direction and he asked no more questions the whole way to the Room.

     "We want to find Sirius Black." James spoke to the wall. It rumbled and the outline of a door appeared. James grabbed the fake handle and pulled; surprisingly, it opened.

     "Sirius!" Alessia called, looking around a big room, full of other things (that were not Sirius) - including pop cans and scrap pieces of wood.

     "Padfoot?" Remus tried.

     "Sirius!"

     "Padfoot!"

     "Paddy!"

     Sirius answered to none of his usual nicknames. After about ten minutes of calling his name helplessly, Peter, Remus, James and Alessia found their friend leaning on an old grand-father clock.

     "Wow, mate, you're a mess." James said, his eyes wide. Sirius' hair was messy - making it look a lot like James' - and his skin was paler than natural. His brown eyes were droopy and he had this idiotic grin on his face.

     "Hiya guys..." Sirius slurred, waving at them.

     "Oh crap," Remus said, "He's drunk."

     Peter bent down, very close to Sirius' ear, and placed his lips on them. The others were very worried for both of the boys' sanity, when Peter yelled, "Sirius! Sirius Orion Black!"

     Sirius barely flinched, "What, Wormtail?" 

     "Man, you're going to have a massive hang-over..." James warned.

     Alessia stood next to Remus absolutely shocked. How the hell did a fifteen-year-old boy get drunk in a magical room, with no alcool anywhere in sight, in two hours? Unless he didn't go to class that day. Remus assured her that he had.

     "We have to get him to Madam Pomfrey." Remus said.

     For the first time, Alessia disagreed with Remus, "She'll ask how it happened, and we don't know. I highly doubt Sirius would even remember."

     Sirius slowly stood up, staggering for a little, but he managed to stay in one spot with James and Peter's help. He shrugged them off and walked over to Alessia. Alessia - who knew that if Sirius tried anything, she would be out of the way in a second - stood her ground.

     "You have very pretty eyes." Sirius told her, shyly.

     "Um... Thanks?" Alessia hesitated. Sirius grinned more and stumbled backwards again.

     "Okay, this is seriously getting out of hand," Remus said, "We need to get Madam Pomfrey-"

     "Alright, Alright!" Alessia exclaimed, "I'll get her."

     She ran out of the room and down the halls. Alessia looked behind her, making sure she had turned at the right corner, and colided into another body.

     It was a blonde haired boy with blue eyes, who seemed to be in a hurry. Unfortunately, he had spilled a bottle of ink all over the stone floors and had bent down to pick it up. Alessia copied him.

     "I'm so sorry," she said, taking her wand out, "Reparo," the boy looked up at her and picked up the bottle of ink, "I'm Alessia, by the way."

     "Lucius Malfoy." he said, "Slytherin."

    "Exchange student." Alessia told him, smiling weakly, "Now, I'm sorry, but I've really got to go-"

     "No problem." he said, and she ran down the halls to the Hospital Wing. Lucius had been awfully nice to her, for a Slytherin. And he was rather handsome...

     Alessis shook the boy out of her head. She had to get to the Hospital Wing before Sirius did something seriously stupid.