CHAPTER EIGHT - Filthy Git

     "Here we are - Again." Alessia sighed. With one hand, she was stroking Sirius', and with the other, she was supporting her own head. Madam Pomfrey was currently treating another student who had 'life-threatening induries'. Psh.

     "James?" Remus suddenly asked, "Don't you have a Quidditch match?"

     James swore loudly and dashed out of the room, yelling something behind him that sounded like, "I'll be back!"

     Alessia looked at Remus, who had a proud look on his face. She laughed, "He doesn't really have a Quidditch game, does he?"

     "No." Remus admitted.

     "Well, why d'you do that?" Peter asked, looking at his friend in shock. Sirius rolled over in his bed and started sucking his thumb.

     "Payback." Remus shrugged.

     "What did he do?" Alessia questionned.

     "Well, whenever he has news about You-Know-Who -" Remus hinted. Alessia and Peter both understood: Lily, "- He runs up to me and throws whatever I have out the window! Most of the time, it's books, and I'm stuck paying for them."

     "So you used Quidditch?" Peter said.

     "Do you know how long it takes for a Seeker to put on his uniform? He has extra padding under his team robes, since he's most likeley to fall to his death and-"

    "You are so evil." Alessia shook her head.

     Remus smiled, "Can I have that on tape? For future reference when talking to Sirius."

     Alessia and Peter laughed. Madam Pomfrey scurried over to Sirius' bed, appologized for the long wait, and looked over at Sirius. She clicked her tongue and frowned:

     "What's he been drinking?" she asked. When the group said they didn't know, the frown deepened, "This isn't good - No, this isn't good at all..." Madam Pomfrey took out her wand and pointed it at Sirius, "Rennervate."

     Sirius blinked and sat up groggily, using his hands to support most of his weight. He leaned back into his pillow and put one hand on his pounding forehead.

     "What the hell happened to me? Where am I?" Sirius asked.

     "You drank something, am I right, Black?" Madam Pomfrey asked him.

     "Yes, Ma'am." Sirius said, nodding shakily.

     "Do you know what you drank?"

     "No, Ma'am."

     Madam Pomfrey turned to us, "Did you see what he was drinking?"

     "No, Ma'am." Peter said, echoing Sirius, who grinned slightly.

     After a few spells, some more questions, and murmurs of pain, Madam Pomfrey had figured out what Sirius had drank:

     "Polyjuice." she said, simply, "You know, Mr. Malfoy, that that is against school rules?"   

     Alessia pulled her hand off of Sirius'. This was Lucius Malfoy?

     "You had a little too much, my dear Lucius." Madam Pomfrey explained.

     "Malfoy?!" Remus exclaimed, "Lucius Malfoy?"

     Slowly, Sirius' handsome - but groggy - face was replaced by a paler one with longer, blonde hair. His dark brown eyes turned a light shade of blue and his hands became rougher.

     Remus, Peter and Alessia suddenly started yelling at Lucius, completely shocked, and mad. Peter tried hitting Lucius, but was hit in the back by a body-binding spell, issued by Madam Pomfrey, who muttered a brief appology. Though Peter was lying on the ground, not able to move, he was still screaming madly.

     At that moment, James Potter ran into the Hospital Wing, complaining that there was no Quidditch match and that Remus was a filthy git for tricking him. When he saw the scene that was going on, he stopped talking. He rolled back on his heels and muttered an in-audible, "Awk-ward..."