17

Saxi shot quickly and ruthlessly. If Curry hadn't stopped him, Secia would have been strangled to death by him.

"Your Highness, there are important things to do."

There was the sound of neat footsteps at the end of the aisle. The members of the military department who received the news that Saxi had disembarked from the battleship were rushing here, and Saxi shook the man who was strangling him violently in disgust.

Secia's slender body hit the metal wall heavily, spitting out a mouthful of blood on the spot. He clutched his chest and slipped, but his eyes were still staring at Saxi. It seems that he has gotten used to Sassi's roughness to him, and today's situation is considered gentle to him.

Sashiduo felt disgusted even looking at him, and only glanced at Su Lin'an's scratched face.

Secia is a dragon. Although it differentiates into oga after adulthood, the natural strength of the dragon gene is regardless of gender. Not to mention s+ level mental power. With just one swipe, a big cut was made on the boy's fair cheek. The flesh from the wound turned outwards, and blood flowed out, staining the chin red.

Saxi frowned tightly. Except for the wound from his bite, this man was fair and flawless. Now this wound is a disturbing sight!

"Send him to the medical area first. Keep an eye on Sesia, and don't allow him to get close to my residence."

After leaving a word, Saxi left with the people from the military department.

Curry looked warily at Sercia who patted her skirt in the corner and stood up. Secia didn't care, and gracefully put away the small parasol. Stepping on the floor with high heels, she walked up to Su Lin'an.

Tilting his head, he smiled cutely: "Saxi is playing around with me, we are usually very harmonious."

Su Linan put a blank face: "Oh."

Secia's face changed instantly, a small face was livid in the blink of an eye: "You!"

"Your Excellency Secia, I have to carry out His Highness's order. Please don't delay my work." Curry guarded against his sudden attack, blocked Su Lin'an, and drove away with a cold face.

Although Curry has a gentle and aristocratic posture, his combat effectiveness is actually very strong. Secia snorted coldly, and angrily left with a parasol.

Su Lin'an was sent to treat the wound, and then went back to Saxi's residence, his stomach growling with hunger.

Although there is no shortage of nutrients in Saxi's rest cabin, the tasteless nutrients are only enough to survive for Su Lin'an, who can eat ten people's meals in one meal. After coming out, his tense nerves relaxed, and his hungry stomach immediately protested.

Curry endured it, and the long cooing sound behind him not only did not disappear but became louder and louder, and finally his elegant mask shattered.

"I'll go get you some food, please wait a moment."

Su Lin'an's dark eyes lit up, and he smiled shyly: "Thank you, can I have some more?"

Curry: "... two copies?"

"Ten Fen, Crab." The beautiful boy's smile became even more shy.

Curry: "..."

I have never seen an oga that eats so much, it can eat more than alpha. Curry witnessed this slender and beautiful boy eating up fourteen people's food in just one hour from shock to stunned to expressionless, and finally wiped his tender lips and stopped eating shyly, his head was a little buzzing rattle.