47

It is impossible to let him go like this. It's not easy to reconcile, and turn faces on the day I come back. Normal people cannot accept such a result.

What's more, Saxi is not an honest person!

His figure was as fast as lightning, and he flew over and smashed the cockpit shield of the aircraft with his feet.

There was a loud bang, shards of glass and metal splashed everywhere, and electric current flashed through the front of the aircraft. Then the earthquake roared even more violently, and all the metal baffles were dented. The red warning light kept flashing, and the electric light wrapped around the fuselage. Su Lin'an immediately grabbed the scared passer-by and jumped off the aircraft. A huge explosion was heard.

The air waves from the explosion almost shaved the trees in front of the dormitory building. With his back to the explosion, Saxi's hair danced wildly.

Well, true alpha, will never face up to the back explosion.

Of course, being hit by a steel plate falling from the sky is another story.

I saw a huge steel plate and a slightly smaller steel plate bursting out from the center of the air wave, flying towards the direction of Su Lin'an who had just dragged passerby A and passerby B out of the aircraft.

Saxi's face changed suddenly, and he flew forward and kicked the huge steel plate away. Then he watched helplessly as the small piece hit Saxi's head precisely.

Su Lin'an turned around slowly, looking at Saxi who landed lightly.

The Dragon Highness who landed gracefully rolled his eyes and collapsed.

Su Lin'an: "..."

Unable to do anything, Su Lin'an stuck his head out from under his arms, and looked up at Que Ling whose face was wrapped in bandages.

The three of them looked at each other in blank dismay, as if they didn't know what year Jinxi was.

"...Bitter, bitter trick?" Baiwu swallowed his saliva.

Que Ling: "...Isn't it?" Although he hadn't seen the most powerful Alpha in the Federation, His Royal Highness. Sassi's combat power has been ranked among the combat power rankings of more than 1,300 planets in the interstellar world. Recognized as a talented fighting monster. It has always been that he is not in the arena, and there are still legends about him in the arena. The most important thing about this kind of combat power ceiling is dignity, how could it be possible to be stunned by a small metal plate?

Baiwu squatted down, pointed at Saxi's bloody head: "...But, it's bloody."

Que Ling squatted down too.

After watching it for a long time, I made a deep "hmm".

"Brother Lin An, don't you want to take a look?" Bai Wu's voice was sweet, like a chirping lark. I don't know why, but now it sounds very disturbing, "He was injured because he was blocking for you, brother Lin An..."

Su Linan's body finally moved.

In fact, he was a little shocked.

Well, not just a little bit of shock, he was so shocked that thunder rumbled in his head. God ah ah ah ah! Saxi would actually take the risk for him? What kind of bloody Mary Su plot is this! !

His Royal Highness Saxi personally blocked the danger for him! ! Why? ! !

... Could it be because his skin is thicker and harder?

Many possibilities flashed in his mind instantly, and Su Linan turned around mechanically.

Saxi, a patient with severe cleanliness, was lying on the lawn full of dirt, wearing his spotless military uniform without any bottoms. And this lawn is piled with his piles of rubbish and luggage.