29

Holding a strand of silver hair in his arms, Su Lin'an was a little dazed. In fact, he never understood that Saxi was obsessed with giving him hair.

Under the light, the silver-haired hair was smooth and tough, exuding a metallic luster.

Su Lin'an looked down for a while, touched his soft hair, and thought of the mermaid and his partner's hair in a blink of an eye, and his black eyes widened for a moment.

……do you mean this? ! Sassy give him hair! Is that what it means?

Su Linan swallowed her saliva, thinking it's not enough, right?

Although he has done very intimate things with Sassi, and more than once. But in fact, they have never treated him as an equal individual, and Su Linan knew it very well. For example, Curry Sandler's group of military officers seem to respect him, but in fact they only regard him as a tool to relieve Saxi's mental power and pheromone disorder.

Su Lin'an knows all these things, and has a very deep understanding in his heart.

But now, Saxi personally cut off a section of hair for him? Su Lin'an pinched this small piece of silver hair and fell silent.

"Why are you still dazed down there?" Saxi's cold voice sounded from above the handrail on the second floor, pulling Su Lin'an out of his contemplation.

After leaving a word, Saxi turned and went back to the room.

Su Lin'an blinked, stuffed her hair into her pants pocket, and went upstairs obediently.

The broken door on the second floor has been repaired. Even the decoration and furniture in the house have been changed, and the walls have been repainted. At this moment, Saxi was on the sofa on the other side of the study, looking down at something.

It seemed to be something very interesting, and he smiled unabashedly while watching it.

Su Lin'an felt strange, raised his hand to touch it, and there was a transparent wall between the room and the study. He lay on the transparent wall and looked at it for a long time, but the sound insulation effect of the wall was too strong, so he couldn't hear it at all.

Saxi in the study seemed to have noticed the movement here, and raised her eyes to glance at Su Lin'an. Then, a huge blue light screen popped up in midair. His distorted face from the pain in his butt appeared in the picture.

Facing the Lord, Saxi crossed his legs and leaned slightly on the armrest of the sofa, deliberately leaking his voice. Then in front of the Lord, he frantically admired the pain that Su Linan was forced to study crazily during this period, and made no secret of his schadenfreude smile.

Su Lin'an: "..." Is the federal commander so idle? The first thing you do when you come back is to watch the surveillance?

Ah, what's so interesting about the monitoring! ! Really boring! ! !

Saxi is not bored, he can watch it all day.

Su Lin'an really didn't want to see himself making a fool of himself, so he turned and went back to his cubicle. During the time when Saxi was away, he stayed in his cubicle all the time. Although Saxi did not prohibit him from entering and exiting the various spaces of this dormitory building from the beginning, Su Linan didn't want to explore too much before Saxi gave him hair today.

Lying on the soft mattress, Su Lin'an took out that section of hair and raised it to the top of his head to stare at.

Under the light, Saxi's hair seemed to be shining brightly. Su Lin'an pulled a piece of her own hair for comparison. Put together, compared with Saxi's hair, the two hairs are indeed of completely different qualities. It feels like Saxi's hair is strong enough to be used as a bowstring when straightened.