Misunderstanding.

-Isabella Allen-

I heard Everleigh calling my name, but I couldn't stop myself from walking. I gripped my bag even harder as I headed towards the counselor's office.
When I opened the door, the counselor closed her book and pointed to the chair for me to sit in.

"Isabella Allen, good morning to you.", Ms.Greta smiled.

"Good morning.", I nervously laughed, "Is it possible for me to change my schedule?"

Ms.Greta's eyes' softened,
"Honey, is there drama going on? This isn't the first time someone has asked me this because of a girl or a boy."

I chewed my bottom lip and nodded.

"Alright.", She sighed, "If you're really committed to changing your schedule, then all your classes will be pushed back to different times. That might be stressful."

"It's only the second day."

"Okay well, skip the class you have with whoever it is for today. Maybe talk it out with her if you can, and come back to me tomorrow if you really want to change your schedule. Here's a pass.", She smiled.

"Thank you, Ms.Greta. You truly are the best."

"I'm counting on you to make the right decision, Bella. Best of luck."

I smiled as I put the pass into the pocket of my jeans and sat straight on the bleachers outside, I'm sure no one I knew would find me there; it's a huge high school overall.

"Let's go boys, this practice better be good!", A coach yelled.

Oh fuck.

"Go Eagles! We're gonna fucking rock every school!", A boy yelled.

"Just like Jack is about to rock Everleigh.", Another boy teased.

I hurried under the bleachers so that when the football team entered the turf, they couldn't see me but I could still see them.
They were loud enough thinking that they were the only people in the area, which caused them to say some things that they should've never said.

"Once I ask Everleigh in front of the whole school at hoco, get everyone to think I'm him, and fuck her with evidence, she's gone bro.", A guy named Jack laughed.

"Shit bro, you're a player.", His friend sighed.

"Aye, there's another really hot girl in the school named Isabella Allen. If I get with her, that'll just get Everleigh more pissed.", Jack surrendered.

His friend chuckled, "In that case, tell Everleigh to hit my line."

What the hell are up with these guys? She's not an object, she's a person with feelings for fuck's sake.

"Yo Jack, do you think one of your shoulder pads are in the bleachers? You went ballistic trying to look for it but you never checked there.", His friend named Trent advised.

"Aight bro, thanks.", Jack said as he dabbed him up.

Fuck. I'm under the bleachers, if I'm lucky enough then I can just lay down and hope that he doesn't see me.
I felt his heavy stomps vibrating the metal, can he get anymore obnoxious?
He went through and under each bleacher one by one, and I was close to being off the hook until his stupid friend called out,
"Yo Jay, you didn't check that bleacher!"

I hate men.

"Thanks!", He yelled back.

The immediate moment that he looked under, we made eye contact, causing me to scramble to try and get up from the inside.