Obsessed.

-Everleigh Rose-

I woke up at around 4am since I couldn't sleep, my stomach was killing me from the other night.
Scrolling on my phone for 2 hours, the bed moved which told me that Isabella was awake.

I smiled softly and put my phone back onto my nightstand to turn around, "Are you awake?"

She didn't respond so I took that as a no, but it didn't hurt to try again.

"Izzy?"

She was definitely awake, she had to be. The silence was too loud.
Being as curious as I am, I tried to put her hair behind her ears until she flinched away.

"Oh come on.", I muttered. "It's a new day, okay? I'm sorry for what happened yesterday."

"Mhm.", She mumbled.

Sighing in defeat, I sat up and stretched before I got ready for the day.
After I left the bathroom to get clothes , Isabella was on her phone.

"Feel better?," I asked.

"Jesus!", She covered her eyes. "You're almost naked. Go put on a shirt."

"Nothing you haven't seen.", I rolled my eyes and got clothes out of my drawer to put them on. "You're being dramatic."

"Just shut up. It's too early to be going back and fourth with you."

"I already explained what happened, there's literally nothing else that I could do to make you happier."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have done that at all. Plus, your apology wasn't even genuine."

I clicked my tongue, "Look, I know you're upset but you can't hold the grudge forever. What happened already happened."

She rolled her eyes.

"Girls?!", My mom yelled from downstairs. "Breakfast is ready!"

Quickly making eye contact again, she didn't refuse to stand up and leave.

"So," My dad started once we were seated at the table. "How did everyone sleep?"

"Great.", I put on a smile. "Isabella was a little grouchy this morning."

I felt a pinch on my thigh under the table, making me wince.

"Is that so?", My dad asked. "Maybe it's because you always do weird stuff when you go to bed. I remember when you were little and used to sleep talk."

My mom added, "You also used to sleepwalk. Neighbors knocked on our door at midnight to lecture us about keeping you in the house!"

My parents bursted out in laughter, and so did Isabella.
This is so embarrassing.

"You guys are reaching. I was not that bad.", I defended.

"We took you to the doctor, sweetie. How I miss those memories.", My mom put her hand to her chest.

"I wish I would've known her when I was younger.", Isabella joined in. "She seemed so sweet, wonder what happened to her now."

They continued to laugh, adding little comments as if I didn't exist. Maybe they'd like her as a daughter more than me.

"You guys are literally harassing me as if I'm not here.", I dropped my fork onto my plate. "And I'm done eating. I lost my appetite."

"You finished your food.", Isabella smirked.

"Fuck you."

"Language.", My mom clicked.

"Is everyone done?", The maids asked.