Betrayal at it's finest.

-Isabella Allen-

"You okay?", I asked as she settled down from her high.

"That was.. amazing.", She sighed while looking up at the ceiling.

"I've been warning you about how good I was in bed."

"Was that your first time doing that to someone?"

I looked up to think then nodded, "Yeah, pretty sure."

"Well," She laughed as she turned to look at me with a smirk. "I'm pretty impressed."

I gave her a wry smile as she tucked my hair behind my ear. I could feel my cheeks heating up at the sight of this, everything was unreal.

"What about you?", She asked.

I arched my brow, "What about me?"

"Are you turned on?"

I choked on my own air once I heard that question come out of her mouth. Of course I was turned on. Seeing her under me in lingerie while having the best orgasm of her life was so enthralling. It was the fact that I made her feel that way. No one else did and no one else will.

My eyes widened as I watched her swing her leg over my hips and straddle me,
"Tell me, are you?"

With no doubt about it, I nodded my head.

"I'll take care of that.", She whispered against my ear before kissing my jaw.

I panted as she reach my collarbone,
"No matter how dominant you think you are, I'll always be the better top.", I smirked.

"And how could you be so sure?"

"I'm a better tease."

I knew I was going to regret saying that, but I stuck with my words.

"I'll fuck you, but there's one rule.", She said.

"What's the rule?"

"You can't kiss me."

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

"Hold on," I laughed, "Excuse me?"

"I didn't stutter, did I?"

"Is kissing not apart of fucking?!"

"Oh it is," She said as she trailed her fingers up and down my body, "I just think it's payback for earlier."

"Everleigh.."

"Let's see who's eager now, shall we?"

My jaw started to tense as I saw her unzip my shorts and take them off while doing the triangle method on my face, she's really making me regret what I did to her.

"Let's take this slow." , She smiled as she whispered.

I took a deep breath in as I felt her hand slip into my underwear, her fingers tracing the skin around my area.

"Do you know how to stay quiet?", She asked.

"I'm always quiet."

I gasped as I suddenly felt two fingers slip inside of me, making me shut my eyes and roll them to the back of my head.

"Keep your eyes on mine, Allen.", She demanded.

"If I do," I struggled to open my eyes, "I would kiss you."

"I'll back up."

I swallowed, "You're cruel."

"Karma's a bitch babe."