Cold Nights.

-Everleigh Rose-

"There's only one bed."

Hearing those words come from Isabella's mouth made my heart drop. There was absolutely no way that I would share a bed with her. Nope. Not happening.

"I'm gonna get the counselor and complain.", I sigh as I stomp away.

I spotted Anna having a conversation with one of the other students but I didn't care. I was going to get my word in.

"Hey Anna!", I smile as I walk closer to her, "May I have a word?"

She laughs, "Yes you may but as you can see, I'm in the middle of the conversation-"

"Sorry, that wasn't a question.", I say with a deadpan as I grab her arm and walk away.

"Do you know how rude that is to the other students?!", She scoffed, "I was in the middle of a conversation."

"Do you know how rude it is to put me into a cabin with one bed?"

"I'm sorry to hear that, but there's nothing we can do."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Maybe give me another fucking bed? This is not fair!"

"If we had another bed, we'd give it to you. It's not our fault that you and the other girl were late. This was specifically warned about in the email.", She crossed her arms.

I nodded my head and walked away. What the hell was I supposed to do? There was no way that I was going to sleep on the floor, that's for sure.

"How'd it go?", Isabella asked as she placed her bag down.

"They're not giving us a second bed, and there's no way I'm sharing one with you."

"Okay. Sleep on the floor then."

I raise my brow, "Excuse me? You're sleeping on the floor."

"Technically I was here first."

"Sleep on the fucking floor, Allen."

Isabella crossed her arms, "Do you know how unsanitary that is? I'll get ring worm by the time I wake up."

"I hope you do."

"How about this. We'll take the pillows and create a boundary between us on the bed. That way we won't be touching each other."

"Are you blind?", I laugh as I go up to the bed, "There are two pillows and a thin blanket. I don't even think there's a heater here."

"Did you not bring any spare pilllows or blankets?"

"No? I thought my cleaning service would take care of everything but I guess they went to the wrong cabin."

"Cleaning service.", She laughed, "Rich people shit."

I rolled my eyes and opened my luggage to change into new clothes.

"Are you going to go to the bathroom to change?", Isabella asked.

"You want me to walk all the way over there? Hell no."

"So you're just going to change in front of me."

"Nothing you haven't seen before, right?", I recall.

"Right."

I grabbed my new silk tank and shorts from the bag and put my current shirt over my head to take it off.

"This looks like a strip show.", She muttered under her breath, "Are you always wearing lingerie?"

I scoffed, "Okay one, you don't have to watch me. Two, are you slut-shaming me now?"