All of a Sudden.

-Isabella Allen-

I know I said that Noah and I were a one-time thing, but I felt bad for him. I lead him on and flirted with him just to get attention from someone else, and now I guess he was in love with me. The least I could do was hookup with him.
I felt his hands play with the hem of my shirt as he tried to lift it up.

"Noah," I pulled away, "We're in public."

"It doesn't matter, I'll take my shirt off too."

I was about to give in until I took a double take on my right, Everleigh.
She looked like she had been crying, but she turned around too quickly for me to get a good glance.

"What happened?", Noah asked as he grabbed my cheek.

"Listen," I shut my eyes, "Can we do this another time? I have to take care of something first."

"Really?! You always bail out on me... it makes me feel like you don't want me anymore."

"Noah, this is important."

"What's more important, whatever you're going to do or me?"

I felt peer pressure overtake me as I shifted my heads between him and Everleigh who was walking back to the cabin.

"It's now or never.", I hear him say.

This was a guy I lead on, a guy that wants me. He was up against a girl who hated my guts.

"Never."

I was close to almost running back to my cabin, until I felt a hand grab my waist and push me against the wall of a cabin.

"Just one time.", He begged, "I'll make it worth your while."

"I said no."

I could feel his grip on my waist tighten as he brought his other hand to my cheek, my heart pounding like crazy.

"Get off of her!", Amelia came in and kicked him at his area, "You're such a disgusting freak!"

I put my hand to my mouth as Noah was groaning on the ground in pain, Amelia grabbing my arm to pull me away.

"I was just about to go back into my cabin! You're so lucky I was there to save your ass."

I pulled her into a tight hug, "Thank you so much."

"Anytime."

"But", I pulled away, "I actually have to go to Everleigh."

"Why? Did you finally realize that you were in love with her?"

"Okay, chill.", I laughed, "It looked like she was crying when I saw her."

"She was perfectly fine when I spoke to her."

"You guys spoke?"

Amelia nodded while sipping her milkshake,
"Yeah. She was actually looking for you."

She was taking her time out of her day to look for me? That's new.

"What did you tell her?", I asked.

"I said you don't want to see her." 

She wasn't wrong, but in the moment, all I was focused on was finding her.

"Alright, thanks.", I smile to her before heading to my cabin.

As soon as I entered, I shifted my eyes to the right to see Everleigh wrapped up in a blanket while scrolling on her phone.