Identity.

-Isabella Allen-

Yesterday was a rollercoaster of emotions. One moment I go from yelling at the girl I hate most, then hooking up with a guy in a classroom, and later gaining a suspicion to whether Everleigh was jealous or not.
It was a joke overall, I never meant it in a harming way.

"Claire," I shook her, "Wake up! We have like... 45 minutes to get ready."

"Forty-five? That's so much time!"

"For you maybe. I'm planning on curling my hair today."

Claire rubbed her eyes as she got up, "Are you asking for heat damage or?"

"No, I just want to look better."

"For who? Noah?", She teased.

"Oh shut up.", I covered my face, "Maybe."

I knew I shouldn't be falling for him but he kissed so good. He was a conveniently attractive man and I couldn't turn down that offer.

"I don't know, Isabella. He's nothing but bad news and you're new to the school, he can basically cover up so many lies that you'd be blind too."

She wasn't wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the type to pull up to a function and hookup with 8 different girls within 3 hours.

"I'll see how it works out, but we really have to get ready for school."

"Fine.", She groaned as she went to the bathroom, "I'll be quick."

"You better be."

-

Claire and I hugged goodbye the moment we entered the center of the halls, our classes were in different directions.

"Amelia!", I screeched as I ran up to her, "So much happened last night."

"I heard."

I raised my eyebrow, "You heard? The only people who know are Everleigh, Trent, Tyler, and Claire-"

"The whole school knows, Izzy. That's what I'm worried about... and now people think you're a slut."

"What?!", I nearly scream, "Ugh, I knew that was a bad idea."

Amelia heaved a sigh, "What class do you have?"

"Science?"

"Great, same. I'll explain everything as we're walking to class."

I nodded my head and watched Amelia look around to see if there was anyone suspicious near us. It was funny watching her tilt her head at people whenever they looked at me. Who doesn't love a protective best-friend?

"Okay, we're clear.", She stated, "So basically, I think someone might've walked across the hall and looked through the window to see you straddling Noah...then they took a photo.. and then they posted it on instagram."

I moved my hand to my left pocket, "What's their user."

"It's gone by now, but multiple people have screenshotted it and I guess word got out."

I stayed silent for a period of time trying to figure out who took a photo. Why would that be anyone's business?
I named people one by one in my head and nothing made sense, until... Everleigh?

"Do you think it was Everleigh?", I ask Amelia.

She shrugged, "I don't know her well enough to answer that question, but it could be. She is known for ruining lives after all."

That bitch.
The moment we entered class, it came to my surprise that today was one of the only days that Everleigh didn't decide to skip. How convenient, is she asking to get beat up or what?
I kept waiting for her to at least give me one glance, but she was too busy talking to her friends.