Confrontation.

-Everleigh Rose-

The party was full of noise, and I had already encountered several guys who wanted to hookup with me. I'm not a fucking object for goodness sake.
As I tried to rush my way to the bathroom, I felt a guy grab my waist and pull me back.

"What the fuck!", I yelled as I turned to look at him, "Get off of me!"

"Why? I heard how good you were in bed with Jack, I just wanna see if it's true.", He smirked as he gripped even harder.

I scoffed as I rolled my eyes,
"Can you let me go to the bathroom?"

"I'll come in with you, come on you're being boring."

I shoved him away as hard as I could and rushed into the bathroom. I hurried to the sink and leaned onto it to clear my mind.
Everything was silent, but too silent to the point where I could hear someone breathing.
I stayed in place and tilted my head towards a stall to see a brunette, a face I couldn't forget.

"Come out of the stall, Isabella.", I sighed.

No response.

"Isabella, get out."

I heard her heave a sigh as she slowly walked out of the stall, her lips forming a fine line.

"Fancy seeing you here.", I start, "Didn't expect you to be much of a party person."

She cleared her throat, "I'm not. I just wanted to try new things and experience life."

"Do you want to experience other girls' boyfriends too?"

"I.didn't.want.Jack.", She clarified, "He tried to kiss me first! So this grudge you've been holding for what, three weeks, was not going to make anyone but Jack learn a lesson."

"Are you seriously going to diss me right now? I'm the victim, remember that."

"Yeah, you were the victim. Until you started giving me dirty stares across the hall, scoffed and left the area if I ever tried to explain myself to you, and whispered in front of my face to your minions. Who's the victim now?", She crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes, "You're seriously taking this out on me? I was trying to heal from what I went through!"

"Look, I'm sorry that your boyfriend was a shitty dickhead, but you DON'T have to take it out on me!", She snapped.

A moment of silence went by as I was trying to gather myself together. I never heard her talk to anyone like that, and I never expected her too.

She sighed before starting again,
"I've tried so hard to actually form something with you and you keep pushing me away. God, I know you hate me but can you learn how to be nice? No one wants to put up with a bitchy attitude all the time."

I heard her voice start to weaken as she got more into depth with her speech. I felt a pit of guilt in my heart, but I couldn't let her know that.

I cleared my throat, "You were still-"

"That's it, fuck your answer. I'm done.", She said before wiping her eyes.

I listened to her exhale with a shaky breath before opening the door and storming out. I was confused with the words that were coming at me, but then realization started to hit me more and more.
My eyes started to water and I could hear my heart pound. I leaned onto the sink and shut my eyes so I could try and shove all the thoughts away; I shouldn't care. I'm known for not caring.
I looked to the mirror and saw my nose turning red. I tried my best to gaslight myself into thinking I was okay, but nothing was working. I needed a distraction, so I rushed back outside to find the guy who tried to kiss me earlier.