Chef Wars.

-Isabella Allen-

"How the hell and why the hell are you in my house?!", I yelled in confusion.

She crossed her arms, "I would've not have approached you this way if you were to just answer my texts and voicemails!"

"So you're going to climb up my little brother's window instead? This is fucking insane."

"Oooo, you said a bad word.", Theo teased.

"Not the time."

Everleigh shut the window behind her and locked it, "To be fair, I didn't know I was going to end up in your brother's room. I didn't even know you had a brother."

"Yeah like ending up in my room would make me calmer."

I told Theo to go downstairs while I solved this problem with her, this was so humiliating.
She followed me to my room and I locked my door, I took a deep breath in and rubbed my temple.

"This is all over a few messages that I missed.", I started off.

"I'm sure you wouldn't be that upset if you were to listen to the voice memo I sent you."

I pursed my lips into a smile and took my phone out of my back pocket, "I'll play it right now."

Her eyes widened, "Not in front of me you won't. It's fucking embarrassing."

"Watch me."

"You wouldn't dare."

I looked into her eyes and they were filled with worry, her cheeks red,
"Are you embarrassed? Now I really want to hear what you said."

"Isabella Allen."

I clicked contacts and saw a voice memo left from her, and with no hesitation, I played it.

"Fuck.", She smacked.

"To start off, I'm sorry that I left you alone. I was being ignorant and I made everything about myself. I really hate arguing with you more than anyone, I feel like I can't breathe when you're mad at me. My parents really love you and would like to have you back again, and so would I.", She paused. "What I basically mean is that I really want us to work out because you mean so much to me, even if it doesn't seem like it. I love y- just, I hope you forgive me. Goodnight."

I tried my hardest to suppress a smile from showing as she continued to talk, it was even harder when I saw her hands scrunched up on her face, her back leaning against my bed frame.

"You love what?", I teased.

"I hate you.", She threw a pillow at me.

"Did you just throw that at me?"

"And I'll do it again."

I grabbed the pillow and smirked, "Oh yeah?"

"Wait stop!", She laughed and covered herself with her arms. "I'm sorry!"

I walked up to her and put my hand along with the pillow up into the air.
"Too late sweetheart."

I started to hit her with the pillow and she started to scream and laugh.
"You asshole!", She curled into a ball.

I made sure to be gentle so she doesn't seriously get hurt, that's my girlfriend for Heaven's sake.

Knock knock
"Sis? I have something for you."

I got up and heard Everleigh mumble the words "Finally."
As soon as I unlocked the door, Theo had an envelope and the most beautiful bouquet of white roses I have ever seen.