Figuring.

-Isabella Allen-

Last night was unreal. I go from absolutely bashing my enemy verbally to cuddling her the next. I don't know what's gotten into me, or the both of us even.
She stepped out to make a call with her driver, like every rich person does, whilst I changed my clothes.
My outfit was simple for the day; it was a black-ribbed v-neck shirt along with blue jean shorts. Thank goodness we weren't going hiking today.

"I'm back.", Everleigh says as she hangs up the phone.

When we made eye contact, I realized that her eyes scanned my body from top to bottom. It was a little weird that she would be doing that to me, but I wasn't going to complain.

"Am I supposed to care?", I broke the silence.

"You eventually will."

"Highly doubt that. Is your driver on the way to serve you?", I teased.

She rolled her eyes, "He is, but he has to run some errands first."

*ring ring*
This was the call for everyone to leave their cabin to meet for breakfast, but as soon as I was about to leave, I heard Everleigh call my name.

"Can you wait for me?", She asked as she put her phone down.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I bought- you know what, nevermind. Leave."

I pouted, "You're so adorable when you're mad. I'll stay just for you."

"No. You killed my mood and now I want you to go."

"And if I don't?"

Her jaw tensed, "Then I'll drag you out myself."

Everleigh might've been intimidating for your reputation, but physically? That's funny.

"Fine, I'll go."

After I ran my fingers through my hair, I went to the door to open it and was immediately greeted by a 6'0ft blonde boy.

"What's good," He started as he looked behind me, "I'm here to see Everleigh."

"Does she want to see you?", I responded.. then I realized how defensive I sounded.

"...well why else am I here?"

"Right. Sorry.", I cleared my throat, "Everleigh, this guy's here to see you."

I expected her to run to the door with a smile on her face, but instead she rolled her eyes and groaned as she took her time to walk to him.

"Brian!", She put on a fake smile, "Hey."

"Sup Everleigh. Do you want to stick side by side with me today?"

"Oh uh... sure."

"Sweet." He crossed his arms, "I'll catch you at breakfast. Do you want me to wait for you?"

She swallowed, "Actually-"

"She's got a companion for the time being.", I interrupted as I went to the door, "But thank you for stopping by!"

Before Brian could respond, I shut the door in his face.

"I could've answered myself.", She snarled.

"You know that you wanted to say no. I saved your ass once again."

"Well you need to stop.", She leaned against the wall, "Why do you care for me anyway? We hate each other."

"You get even more upset when I care, cause' you can't admit that you like it."

Everleigh groaned and went to the corner to change out of her clothes, wrapping herself in a velvet robe. I, on the other hand, was scrolling on my phone until I heard another person knock.