Author's Note

A/N: I do not take credit for the actual show. This is just a made up story I came up with because I was mad that they canceled the show and we never got to see any improvement between Layla and Tony. No seriously, why did they never explore their relationship? If they were worried about it not being child appropriate, then they shouldn't have called it a child's show. Instead, make it for teenagers because that's what the crew is. A bunch of street racing teenagers. I had changed some things about Tony and his family because we really don't know much about his family. Also, there are parts about L.A and California I put in here that I don't know if they are true or not, but I needed those details to go with the story. So please don't get mad if there is something in here that's not true or correct. Reminder, this is from my own imagination. I do not take credit in the actual show that made this story possible. This is my first story ever posted before, so please don't be hateful. I'll take helpful advice if you want me to know about it.

This is after season six. It's the beginning of June to give you a little timeline. The teens are also going to be 19 except Frostee who is 4 years younger than the others so he's 15.