info

Name: [M/N] Pines
Age: 18
Height: 5'7"/ 170.18 cm
Weight: 136.8 lbs
Hobbies: witchcraft, Identity theft, and fortune telling
Sex: male
Looks:

branding on his hand is the same as the cult symbol(wears thick gloves to cover it cause it glows)

Casual attire:

Cult attire:

Swim suit:

Scars+bandages(doesn't wear them when he swims covers up scars with waterproof makeup

Scars+bandages(doesn't wear them when he swims covers up scars with waterproof makeup.)

(This is all interchangeable except for the eyebrows and eyes

(This is all interchangeable except for the eyebrows and eyes.)

Backstory: You are the cousin of Dipper and Mabel, but you live with Stan in Oregon. He adopted you after your parents died in a car crash when you were 6. There was no other car and they died under mysterious circumstances. You were in the backseat and by a miracle survived with almost no injuries the only injury you have is on your hip which you never uncover. Your parents were in a cult, and you were admitted into the cult when you were just born(will be explained in the extra info portion). Though you believed that if the god you all worshipped was set free than it would bring about the end of the world. You are extremely smart. And do have very prominent mussels(this includes man boobies), but so nobody suspects anything you act dumb. That was until your cousins got sent you you and Grunkle Stan. After that you started to show just how smart you were, but only around your family. You liked the fact that they accepted you for who you were instead of trying to change you. When he was little and living with Stan, Stan had many girlfriends, but none of them lasted very long except for one. The woman that lasted the longest dated stan for only a couple of months, she was not the nicest woman. In fact if you ask me (the writer) she was a hell personified, she was a wicked woman who hated our poor MC. She even thought of him as creepy, she hit him and threatened him she gave you many scars all of which have now just become a fact of life to you. (Little side note: Robbie had a crush on you before he found out you were a guy. So if he is acting off that's why.)

Extra facts: Is a seer. This will be a multi-book series. He has 3 notebooks filled with info about different cults. He is aware of the journals. As he goes to different worlds his appearance will sightly change, he will be given 2 new powers, and one new physical trait. The people who killed your parents will be revealed later on. I have plans for Wax Stan. Lazy Susan will not end up dating Stan. Cool Dipper will die. Blubs and Durland are a gay couple. Lee and Nate are gay for each other (they give me that energy). He is not present during the convenience store episode. This entire book save for the first episode is in his point of view. There are many cults under the main cult, they are called factions of the main cult. The main cult is secret, however the "Main" cult is the management branch. Robbie has a little sister. Robbie's family is leaders of the necromancy faction of the cult. Gabe will be in the artificial animation faction of the cult, in other words the can bring inanimate things to life. Harry Claymore is supposed to be an experiment for the cult same with the wax statues(the spell was not complete). Wax Stan and Stan will get married. I'm deciding on who I want you to have sex with currently. every so often a reference to my favorite game will show up. Wendy will not be a love interest. Robbie will not be a love interest. You are a master of disguise. Fuck gender roles. We don't talk about what's in your closet. Plans for the book series should soon be posted on my book called "Things With Friends." Stan knows about the cult, but doesn't care. The cult will take entire families. and doesn't like it when families are separated. The blind eye will be the cult's brute force faction until they are disbanded then they will be replaced. If someone leaves the cult all of the classified information and secrets of the cult will be erased from their mind, along with who is in the cult. The true main faction of the cult is made of seers. Nobody knows who is in the main faction. All of the main factions suspect that the "main" faction is not the true main faction, but it is never brought up in conversation. When a seer is found they are delivered to the "main" faction to be delivered to the true main faction. the people who transport them, forget their name (is replaced with static), what they look like (is replaced with a white figure), and the way there(blurred). You are the head of the "main" faction, or the management faction, as a cover for the fact you are actually a part of the true main faction. Your gloves were given to you by your parents. You were discovered as a seer at five.

The god you worship:

Name: The Daemon Sultan.

Description: There is none it is constantly changing forms, though is often depicted as a black hole

Cult Symbol:

Cult's goal: To keep him asleep

Cult's opinion on bill: Fine with him, and have worked together on multiple occasions

(More info to be added soon)