Chapter 7: Irrational Treasure

I'm getting tired of writing "timeskip"so here
Small skip = -
Medium skip = -
Long skip= -

Also I'd like to clarify Pacifica does not have a crush on [M/N], she is scared of him, because he can easily destroy her family's reputation. In other words he basically owns her family.

This chapter began with us eating Corncornos inside Stan's car. Stan was honking while Mabel attached nachos from her chip bag to her ears.

Mabel Pines: Ha-ha! Nacho earrings. I'm hilarious!

Stan Pines: That's debatable. Aw, come on, what's with all this traffic? And why is it all...covered wagons? (Realizes in shock and horror) Oh no! No! No! (Pushes gas pedal) Not today! Not today!

A few women gasped in the presence of him nearly running them over. He backed up, and began to drive the car backwards.

Dipper Pines: Grunkle Stan, what's going on?

Stan: We gotta get outta here... Before it's too late! (Sees that his car his trapped between a group of covered wagons) They've circled the wagons! We're trapped! NOOOOOOOOO!!

Mabel: (Looks outside her window and sees a cow) I've got a good feeling about today.

-

The twins, Stan, and I got out of the car and walked around an old fashioned-looking Main Street.

Dipper: Man, look at the town. (Holds a postcard up for a second. When he lowers it, the town is a sepia shade, but it is just due to a pane of dirty glass)

Worker: (Walking by, holding one end of the pane of dirty glass) Dirty glass. We got dirty glass! Dirty glass.

Stan: Ah, boy. It's Pioneer Day. Every year these yahoos dress up like idiots to celebrate the day Gravity Falls was founded.

Toby Determined: (Approaches Stan as a paperboy) Welcome to 1863!

Stan: (Pulls up his left sleeve to threaten Toby) I will break you, little man!

Toby: Ahh! (Runs away and crashes into a barrel)

I looked around at the people doing various activities, such as people doing candle dipping.

Mabel: Wow! Look! Candle dipping!

People doing gold panning. Old Man McGucket, who is also gold panning, could be heard in the background, saying "Gold!"

Dipper: Whoa, gold panning!

Priest: (To a man and woodpecker:) I now pronounce you man and wife.

Woodpecker: (Pecks her husband's hand)

Woodpecker guy: I do!

Mabel: (Confused) What chu talkin 'bout?

Dipper: Oh yeah. I remember this. (Takes out Journal 3) In Gravity Falls it used to be legal to marry woodpeckers.

Woodpecker guy: Oh, it's still legal. (Puts a hand on his shoulder, where the woodpecker is perched) Very legal. (Walks away as the announcer speaks up)

Announcer: Come one and all for the opening ceremonies!

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, you coming?

Stan: No, thank you! Just remember if you come back to the Shack talking like these people, you're dead to me!

Dipper: (Starts acting with a Southern twang in his voice) Thar's a carpetbagger in the turnip cellar!

Mabel: Well, hornswabber my haversack!