Chapter 2: The Legend of the Gobblewonker

Mabel: (Holding Sir Syrup) Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?

Dipper: (Holding Mountie Man) I'm always ready!

Mabel: Then you know what this means!

Dipper & Mabel: Syrup race! (Tilt syrup bottles back and start to drip syrup into their mouths) Ahhh!

Mabel: Go, Sir Syrup!

Dipper: Go, Mountie Man!

Dipper & Mabel: Go! Go!

Dipper: Go! Go!

Mabel: Almost... almost... (Taps the bottom of her bottle and the syrup drips onto her tongue) Yes! (Coughs) I won! (Coughs)

Dipper: (Picks up and reads newspaper) Ho ho, no way! Hey Mabel, [M/N], check this out.

Mabel: (Looking at an ad in the newspaper) Human-sized hamster balls? (Gasps) I'm human-sized!

Dipper: No, no, Mabel. This. (Points to a monster photo contest ad) We see weirder stuff than that every day! We didn't get any photos of those gnomes, did we?

Mabel: Nope, just memories. And this beard hair. (Holds up beard hair)

Dipper: Why did you save that?

[M/N]: I'd like to know too.

Mabel: (Shrugs and makes an "I dunno" sound)

Stan Pines: Good morning, knuckleheads. You two know what day it is?

Dipper: Um... Happy anniversary?

Mabel: Mazel tov!

[M/N]: Oh no.

Stan: (Hits Dipper's head with a newspaper) It's Family Fun Day, genius! (Walks over to fridge and gets out milk) We're cuttin' off work and having one of those, you know, (sniffs milk in the refrigerator) bonding-type deals.

Dipper: Grunkle Stan , is this gonna be anything like our last family bonding day?

{Flashback to Dipper and Mabel helping Grunkle Stan make counterfeit money}

Stan: You call that Ben Franklin? He looks like a woman! (Hears police sirens) Uh-oh.

{Flashback end}

Mabel: (Shudders) The county jail was so cold.

Stan: All right, maybe I haven't been the best summer caretaker. But I swear, today we're gonna have some real family fun. Now who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?

Dipper & Mabel: YAY!

Dipper: Wait, what?

{timeskip}

Grunkle Stan is driving his car with Dipper and Mabel blindfolded in the backseat. Stan leans down to adjust the radio and the tires screech.

Dipper: Whoa whoa! (Sighs) Blindfolds never lead to anything good.

[M/N]: This is why you think before you cheer.

Mabel: Wow! I feel like all my other senses are heightened. I can see with my fingers! (Touches Dipper 's face, making him laugh)

Car jumps, making the twins fly into the doors.

Dipper: Whoa! Grunkle Stan, are you wearing a blindfold?

Stan: Ha ha. Nah, but with these cataracts I might as well be. What is that, a woodpecker? (Drives through a wooden guardrail, making the twins scream)

{Timeskip to when they get to the lake}