Chapter 14: Weirdmageddon 1-3

This is the last chapter of this book please read the next one 🤗. warning it's short.

My whole life is inside this place, a room is where I am. I don't know where the room is or where outside is, and for some reason I don't care. I'm given food and a drink periodically, then they come in and put me to bed, then wake me up and do it all over again. I don't know how long I've been here and for some reason I don't care. The people who claim that they are my new family are nice and I love them just like I did my old family. We have conversations when I eat. We talk about all sorts of things. I don't really care for anything anymore. The food they give me is bloody and raw, The drink they give me is red, thick, and it tastes like iron.

The Fearamid is deconstructed and pulled into the rift. Once it is gone, a wave washes over the town, restoring it to its pre-Weirdmageddon state. The townsfolk look around, and Xyler, Craz and Rumble McSkirmish all fade away. The forest is shown with a bird landing on a statue of Bill, covered in moss and vegetation. It is then that the town realizes [M/N] was pulled into the rift as well leaving everything to burn and dwell till their return.