Chapter 1: Tickles?

(Rileys Pov)
I was getting ready for school when I got a text message from my best friend Natalie. I finished putting on my shirt. As I grabbed my phone and opened up the message, it said.

-Natalie 😁😆-
YOU COMING TO SCHOOL GIRL?

-Me-
Yes, I am. Calm your tits...

I put down my phone and finished getting ready. I began to walk out of my room when my mom stopped me. "Riley Ann Marshall... You ain't about to walk out of the house with giving your mommy kisses." I looked at her with fear in my eyes. "What the fuck...mom I'm to old for that." My mom began to walk past me and said "Then I guess you're too old for a ride to school as well?" I started walking out the door "I planned on walking anyways," And I shut the door.

(Natalie's Pov)

The ride to school was longer than I remember it being, but then again, I wasn't riding to my first day of high school. I take my helmet off and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. Today has to be perfect, it's the first time in 3 months that I'm seeing my friends, and best of all, Thomas. I've had a crush on him since the third grade.

I take out my phone to text Riley, my best friend since kindergarten.

-Me-
YOU COMING TO SCHOOL GIRL?

-Riley🤪🥵-
Yes, I am. Calm your tits...

I mean.. I didn't mean to send all caps, but get it, I guess.

I walk out into the hall and wait by the door when Thomas comes up to me. "Hey, Loser, haven't seen you in a while" he says "I don't know about you but I'm no loser." I say while flipping my hair. "I'm just better"

He punches me in the arm. "Wow you're soo strong, that was impressive" I say sarcastically. I turn to walk away and see Riley heading towards us.

(Rileys Pov)

I finally get to school, my legs were so sore. I walk inside and see Thomas and Natalie talking, I think to myself 'ooo wonder what's going on here?' I walk up to then and pat Thomas on the back which makes him jump. I smile "You still do that, damn." I say, "yeah I do, don't do that again, dumbass." I then stand next to Natalie and pull out my phone and watching tiktok cause we still have 20 minutes till class starts.

Then, while I'm not paying attention to my surroundings my friend Able comes up behind me and tickles my sides. "A-Able don't do that," Able looked at me funny and said "why you say it like that," raising an eyebrow.

(Natalie's POV)

I gave Riley a weird look, seeing as she pretty much moaned Able's name.
I don't know what was going on there but I do not like it.

Authors note: This is cringe I KNOW.
I think it might get better?? I wrote this with my friend nothadaytoweep so give them a follow if you can.