Chapter 11: Homecoming

(Natalie's Pov)
The next day came, I woke up and looked at my phone, No messages. So I got up and got dressed and headed upstairs whenever I saw Thomas and my dad talking. I turned beat red when I saw him. "Morning kiddo" my dad says. "M-Morning..." I say back and pull Thomas to a different room.

"What are you doing here?" I say to Thomas. Thomas shows one of his hands which have a bouquet of sunflowers "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to homecoming with me?" Thomas asked, I then smiled and rubbed the back of my neck. "I would love to go to homecoming with you," I say while blushing a little bit.

Soon after Thomas left my house when I ran downstairs to call my bestfriend Riley. I call her, Ring...Ring..."Hello?" Riley says. "Hey girl, so I have some news for you." I say back, but then remember that she's at Ian's house and I almost start to laugh cause of what happened last night. "What is it," she says back. "Thomas asked me to homecoming!!" I say excited. "Oh My gosh really!" Riley replys "I'm so happy for you guys!" She says again. "Thank you." I say.

"Well I have to go." Riley says. I then smirk at my phone. "Of course you do, be safe~" I say, "S-Shut up" Riley says then she hangs up.

(Rileys Pov)
I hang up that phone call whenever Ian comes out into the living room. "Who was that?" He says. "Oh just Natalie, her and Thomas are going to Homecoming together." I say with a smile. "Oh yeah homecoming, I kinda forgot about that." He says with a chuckle. "Yeah..." I say, Ian comes and sits down next to me on the couch and puts his arm around my shoulder as I rest in his arms. "So about homecoming, would you want to go with me?" Ian says to me. I sit up and smile "I would love too!" I say and give him a quick peck on the lips.