Chapter 7: Truth Or Dare

(Riley's Pov)
Me, Ian, Natalie, and Colin walked out of Ian's house and went into his backyard for his trampoline. I took off my shoes and got on it and sat down in the corner as Ian and the rest of the people did the same. "Okay Colin since this was your idea you'll start..." I say with a fake smile.

Colin looked at me like he wanted to kill me, which okay then. "Fine...Natalie truth or dare!" Colin yelled and sounded like a fire work, Natalie then looked at me and I did really know what to say "Truth..." Natalie then says hoping that the question isn't to bad.

"Do you have a crush if so who?" Colin blurts out. Natalie blushed and looked at me which I started to laugh, "I-Im not gonna tell you," Natalie says blushing looking away from the group. I then say "Awe...come on Natalie...I don't even know who it is." Which I did know who it's was I just wanted to know again for the sake of my life.

"F-Fine..." She says, which everyone got super excited.

(Natalie's Pov)
"I have a crush on Thomas" I say, which they didn't really expect. "Why?" Colin asks "you really think I know??" My face is probably beet red at this point. I turn to Ian and ask him "truth or dare"

"Truth" he says, I smirk and ask, "Who do you like?" He blushes, "I-Im not telling you..." He says, which I already know the awnser but Riley doesn't.

[Time Skip]

I look at my phone and realize what time it is, "Oh I have to go, It's 5:23." I see Riley pikc up her phone and her face just turns like a whole different shade of white. She starts to tear up, "I-I can't go h-home!" She covers her face, all our expressions change whenever she started to cry. Ian crawled over to her and pulled her in for a hug while I took her phone to see what made her cry.

•Mother• 4:32 p.m.
Where are you!

•Mother• 4:50 p.m.
Fine Don't tell me young lady!

•Mother• 5:10 p.m.
I Don't Want to see you home!

•Mother• 5:20 p.m.
You better not even call or anything!

(Rileys pov)
"I can't go home now. She doesn't want to see me" I am bawling at this point. "Riley, come on" Natalie says dragging me off the tramp "we can figure this out" I just grabbed onto Ian more. "Riley you can stay here until you know where you're going" Ian says. "Thanks"

"I really should get going" Natalie says "I have things to do, just~ just tell me if you need anything okay?"

"Yeah I should too" Colin says " I promised my mom I would be home for dinner"

They leave and Ian and I head inside and Ian remembers that his parents and his brother went for a business trip for the weekend, so me and him decided to go to his bedroom.