Chapter 8: The Night

⚠️ This chapter contains smut ⚠️

(Ian's Pov)
Me and Riley walk inside and decide to head to my room, once we get to my room she sits on my bed as I look in my closet for a hoodie she could change into since no clothes.

I hand her one of my hoodies, and she goes into the bathroom to change into that. 'I'm glad that I can help her, I want to tell her something, but I need to wait for the right moment' I think to myself whenever she walks into the room, I look at her and I smile. "You doing okay?" She nods and sits back on the bed. "Riley, can I tell you something."

I blush and Riley says "Yeah?" I then say "I like you, More than a friend." Riley looks at me with a surprising face and she looks away blushing, "Y-You know what maybe I shouldn't have said that.-" before I can finish her lips are on mine catching by surprise. It takes a second for my brain to register what is going on. I kiss her back. Our lips fit perfectly. We kiss for a couple of minutes till she breaks it, our eyes meet.

We look into eachothers eyes for a little until she says "I like you to." I smile and I pull her in for a hug, she hugs me back. She then asks, "C-Can we kiss again?" I pull slightly out of the hug and I say "S-Sure," we then lean in and kiss again.

(Riley's Pov)
Our kiss turns more passionate, I end up on his lap while kissing and we just have like a huge make out session. Ian then lifts me up and lays be down on the bed and starts kissing my neck which he finds my spot and once he hears a sound come out of my mouth he knows that it's the spot.

He then hears a quiet moan come out of my mouth which he stays in the spot and nibbles and kisses the spot. He stops kissing my neck and heads back for my lips, we kiss for a while more whenever he sits up and takes off his shirt, which I stare deeply at. He notices that I was staring and he chuckles which I stop staring at him and cover my face while blushing like crazy.

"Hey..." He lifts my hands off my face, "I wanna see your face." He says, our eyes meet again as I'm blushing like crazy still, and he just leans down and kisses my forehead. "Your cute, you know that?" He says which I don't respond, me and him just start to kiss again when he starts to lift his hands up my hoodie (His Hoodie) to caress my stomach which tickles a little bit.

He then sits up between my legs, "uhm...are we gonna..." He asks, and I sit up with him, "D-Do you want to?" I ask him...He then quickly says "I want to but...we're only juniors still in highschool, what if something happens to you..." He says overthinking, "Ian..." I put my hand on his hand and take it, "Don't worry about me okay, plus if your worried about me getting pregnant, we just need protection." He chuckles, well we have that." I smirk, "then we're fine."

(Ian's Pov)
He gets off the bed and goes into his desk and gets a pack of condoms out. "A pack?" She says, I look at her and smile. "What if one breaks, we can't use a broken one." She laughs "true," I take off my pants leaving me in my underwear, Riley is only wearing underwear, just the sweatshirt is a little big on her. I get beck on the bed and get in between her legs and lean down to kiss her, we kiss for a little when I pull down my underwear and start to slip a condom on. Riley starts to take off her underwear and we stop kissing and she nods so that way I can go further.

Authors Note: This Chapter...THIS CHAPTER...It's just so badddddd...Don't Take This Down!!!