Chapter 3: DrUnKeN KiSsEs

(Rileys Pov)

It's now 6:00 p.m. and I'm getting ready for the party, which I just wear a white t-shirt and some tan jeans. I then walk out of my room and shut my door and walk into the living room which I see my little brother sitting on the couch watching T.V, he asks "where you going Riley." I then say "just a party with my friends, and yes mom knows about it," which she doesn't. I then walk out of the house and walk to Aldens house, which isn't that far so.

I then get to his house and Knock on his door and Alden opens it and says "wow Riley looking nice." I then look at him weird and say "Um... thanks." I walk inside trying to find Natalie which I do walking towards me, she says "Hey Riley want a drink I'll show you." I then follow Natalie to the drinks and realize that it's all alcohol.

⚠️Alcohol Warning⚠️

"Really he really is bad isn't he," I look at Natalie who has a cup of it in her hand and her chugging it down. "Woah Natalie, go slow ok?" She then stopped drinking and poured a cup for me and handed it to me. I then looked at her and thought 'guess I'm drinking tonight.'

(Natalie's Pov)

I pour Riley a cup of beer. I can't remember why we aren't drinking it out of the bottle... something to do with cops I think.

The rest of the people get here by 7 or 8, I don't know when. I'm on like my fifth cup of beer when Riley takes it away. "Mm noooo" I whine. "Mmm yesss, you've had too much to drink" she says, and then she downs the rest of my beer. I don't know why or how but something about that made my heart flutter a little.

I look around in time to see John talking to Thomas. I start to walk over when I notice John lean in, as if he is going to kiss him. I never thought I would be jealous of him but here we are. Thomas pushes John away and I hear him say "John, we Hate each other remember" "no. I don't Hate you, I like you, a lot" I hear John mumble. Thomas then looks at John, "John you're drunk, your thinking non-sense." I then decided to walk back over to Riley and see that she was drinking way more than me.

(Rileys Pov)

I'm now drinking a lot, cause I realized that shit is damn right good. I keep downing the beer then Natalie walks over to me and takes it out of my hands, "Now you're drinking more than me~ that's not very fair." Natalie pouts at me. I then smirked at her and poked her cheek, "Hey~ it's okay if we drink a little, plus this shit's good~"

I take the cup back and start chugging it again, which then Natalie starts as well. Me and Natalie have now drunk about 16 cups of beer and we are so drunk out of our mind. It's not even funny. I then looked at her a certain way, and tilted my head. "Haha~ you're kinda cute you know~" I then grab her and take her to one of the rooms. I couldn't think or move straight, THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! Natalie follows me into the room.

(Natalie's Pov)

Riley pulls me into a separate room. I'm too drunk to understand what's going on but I don't care, it sounds fun. I close the door behind me. I slide down the door to sit on the ground, thankful to get away from the noise. Riley sits next to me. "You look like you need a hug," she says, words definitely slurring. "I do." We stand up and she gives me a hug, when we pull out I notice her looking at me weird. She plants her lips on mine and a small smile form's. I break the kiss and look at Riley, "That was a bad idea~." I say and pin her to the wall and start to kiss her.

⚠️Fluff⚠️

The way her mouth moves, her body against mine, I love it. I am definitely going to regret drinking in the morning.

(Rileys Pov)

I just couldn't stop kissing her, it was like my mind just disappeared from reality. Then for one moment we stopped kissing and she started to nibble on my neck which made me slightly moan, not INTENTIONALLY. But for some reason, it felt kinda good.

Then while we're doing this someone barges into the room, and we both stopped to look and see who it is, THOMAS!

(3rd Person Pov)

Thomas was hearing some noises from this one room, and he wondered who was having fun tonight, so he opened the door and his mouth dropped open. Thomas saw Natalie and Riley making out! "Oh My God!" Thomas says surprised. "IS this what you meant when you said 'this is our chance'?"

Natalie steps forward. "It's not what it looks like," she says. "Oh really? Cuz it looks like you were just making out with your best friend." She goes silent. "I should probably go anways," Riley then says walking out of the bedroom and starting to leave Alden's house until she gets stopped by Alden.

"Hey Baby~," Alden Chuckes. "Look Alden, I really have to go." Alden steps in the way of Riley leaving. "But babe, we were just getting started~." Riley then pushed Alden out of the way, "look Alden I'll see you tommorow at school alright, now I have to go." Riley then walks out of Aldens house and starts to walk home.

Authors Note: That was probably the cringiest thing we have ever thought of, but maybe it will get better, well find out soon.