Chapter 6: The Week

(Riley's Pov)
The week of school suspension was just ok...My mom was pissed which sucked...I mostly stayed in my room for the week until I got a text message from Ian asking if I wanted to come to his place...

•Ian🤨•
Hey want to come hangout with me and Colin? You can bring someone if you want•

•Me•
Sure, Let me ask real quick!

•Ian🤨•
Okay! See ya!

After I got done texting Ian, I realized that my mom wasn't home so I could just leave. I put on my shoes and left the house and started to walk there, I opened my phone and called Natalie.

•Natalie😁😆•
Hey Girl whats up?

•Me•
Hey wanna come to Ian's house with me?

•Natalie😁😆•
Sure! I'll be over there soon!

I hanged up on Natalie and continued walking. I finally got there and knocked on Ian's door and His mom answered and gave me a hug and said "Hey Riley, How are you?" I hugged her back and said "I'm good" I smiled. I walked inside their house and took off my shoes and walked into Ian's gaming room.

"Hey..." Ian says looking up from his phone, "Hi..." I say putting my jacket down in their couch and walked into the gaming room and Colin scared the living shit out of me!

(Natalie's Pov)

I burst into laughter as I watch Colin jump from behind the door wearing a Michael Meyers mask, scaring the shit out of Riley.

"Jesus Colin you can't do that." Riley yells "Natalie, what are you doing here?" Riley says trying to control her breathing. "I decided to come early~" I say with a smirk on my face. I sit down on the chair on the middle of Ian's gaming room, Riley sits down next to Ian and smiles. I realize the way Riley looks at Ian and the way he looks at her...I thought...It was cute...

(Riley's Pov)
I sit down next to Ian on the couch and smile...he smiles back at me..."So what do you guys want to do?" I say pulling out my phone, "Do you guys want to play truth or dare on the Trampoline?!" Colin asks very excited...we all said sure...

(Ian's Pov)
Riley sat on the couch, she smiled at me so I smiled at her. Then she asked what we can do...Colin blurted out "Let's Play Truth or Dare?!" Which I didn't want to but since there was nothing better to do I guess we will...