Chapter 13: Homecoming Dance [Part 1]

[One Week Later]

(Rileys pov)

My hands are sweating profusely. My heart is about to jump out of my chest. I don't know how to dance. I'm wearing a knee-length, maroon dress.

Ian walks up to me and takes my hand. "Want to dance?" He asks."I don't know how, " I reply. "You did a fantastic job a few weeks ago," he whispers in my ear with a smirk. I blush, "U-Uh..." I say. I look away from Ian, and he puts his hand on my chin and makes me look at him. He smirks. "You look cute tonight~" He says, making me blush even more.

He takes my hand and takes me to a classroom, which is dark and empty. I walk inside as he locks the door behind him. I sit on a desk and he stands in front of me. He kisses me, I take it by suprise and kiss him back.

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

I kiss him back, and the kiss starts turning heated. He bites the bottom of the lip, which causes me to part it, and he slips his tongues inside. Our tounges intertwine and swirl with each other. As we kiss, I don't even notice his hand slip under my dress. I moan a little bit from the touch because his hand is cold.

He breaks from the kiss and goes for my neck, leaving marks and bites. His hand moves farther up and grazes my panties. "Mm~" I accidentally moan. "You like that?~" He whispers seductively in my ear. I nod, he goes back to my lips and I kiss back. We kiss, but as we kiss he goes for his belt to undo. He stops kissing and is breathing heavily which I'm also breathing heavily.

We look into eachothers eyes. "You know, I was going to ask you this before but...Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me, I smile warmly "Yes I would love to" I say back and kiss him on his lips. We than start to kiss again like before.

I pull down my underwear and he pulls down his. I cross my legs because of embarrassment. He then grabs my knees and spreads them. "Don't be embarrassed, I've seen it before~" Ian says, I nod. Ian than pulls out a condom out of his pocket. "How did your parents not find it in your pocket?" I ask him. "Well I put it in there before I left, not as I was getting ready." Ian says and I giggle.

He slips the condom on, "you ready?~" He asks. I nod, he whispers in my ear seductively "I need a verbal response~." Ian asks. "Y-Yes~." He then slips inside me causing my eyes to widen and tear up and groan. "Breathe...take a deep breath." Ian says. I take a deep breathe and move to get more comfortable. "Can I move?~" Ian asks, "Y-Yeah~" I say back to him quickly.

He starts to move in and out which causes me to moan from pleasure. He notices the pleasure from hitting that one spot, so he hits it again. "N-Ngh~" I moan. Ian goes a little faster, making the desks shake. "F-Fuck~" Ian groans out. He goes a little faster and harder causing me to moan louder and louder. "I-Im gonna-" Ian says and does. (If you know what I mean)

He stops moving and doesn't realize his surroundings. "W-Were still in the school~" Ian says. Ian pulls out "I-I know." I say back and give him a quick peck on the lips. He through away the used condom and we lay on the desks. "You comfortable?" Ian asks me. "Yes I am." I say back and we lay there for the rest of the dance.

Authors Note: There will be more about the dance me and my friend wanted it differently for some chapters so we got it.