7. The Past and Future

Within a long row of trees, a male blonde elf can be seen running through the forest as if he's in a hurry.  He uses the tree trunks to ricochet himself and leaped towards a treehouse.

"Tuka!" Said the male elf.

"Her name, Tuka Luna Marceau." Said Narrator.

The male elf approaches Tuka with worry.

"Tuka, you need to get up right now." Said the male elf.

"What is it?" Asked Tuka.

"We need to go." Said the male elf.

Off to the distance, a fire dragon was fast approaching.

"A dragon!" Said Tuka.

The fire dragon scorched all of the elves who dares to be in its presence.  The burning victims can do nothing but accept their long and painful death.  The male elf ran and held Tuka's hand.

"Father!" Yelled Tuka.

"You should be safe in here." Said the father of Tuka.

"But father..." Yelled Tuka.

The father smiled at her own daughter, he's glad that the last thing he sees is his own daughter before dying.  So he throws her down the well to keep her safe.

"Father no!" Yelled Tuka as she falls to an abyss.

Location: Dirt Trail to Alnus Hill
Date: February 24th, 2023
Time: ???

Tuka woken up from shock after witnessing a nightmare. She gets up and looks around.

"Good morning." Said Kurokawa.

Tuka looks down and realizes she's wearing a white shirt that she never seen before.

"Oh, well well. Rise and shine. We're almost to camp." Said Itami.

The Alnus Hill base was just up ahead, not too far.

Location: Unknown Village.
Date: February 24th, 2023
Time: ???

"What??? They slained a flame dragon?" Said a random adult.

"That's right, they sure did. I've seen the whole thing through my own eyes." Said the waitress.

"You're full of it." Said one of the adults.

"You're the worst liar I've ever heard." Said another adult.

"I'm not lying!" Said the waitress trying to defend herself.

"Maybe you fell and hit your head, and had a little dream!" Said the adult mocking her.

The group of adults laughed at the waitress while drinking beer. In another table, a group of knights were having a discussion while eating.

"So Norma, what do you think?" Said a brown haired knight.

"What do I think? Well the food is atrocious, and the only thing that's worse are the drinks." Said Norma.

"But Norma, we're here to conduct reconnaissance on our way to Alnus and Valus Hill. Let's focus on the flame dragon." Said a gray haired knight.

"Lower your voice. Go ahead Hamilton." Said a red haired knight while looking at Hamilton.

"Uh... Yes, there's a lot of talk on the street. About a group of mercenaries in green and black. They evacuated the people of Coda Village, and they say that they defeated a flame dragon." Said Hamilton.

"Uh yeah, we'll I don't know. Wyverns and drakes and anything can be easily mistaken for that." Said Norma.

"I know a flame dragon when I see one mister." Said the waitress.