√THE ITALIAN MAFIA

THIRD PERSON'S POV

AWHILE AGO

"Where?" a man in his late 50s asked frustration written all over his face as he frowned more. He was getting impatient after all the long night driving back here "dad we are almost there.." his son said with a smirk clearly confident of where he was taking his old man. The black Prado being drove they were followed with four black vans behind them clearly on high guard. It was only early in the morning as this was happening.

At Namjoon's studio work was going on as usual unaware of what was going to happen in the next few minutes. Just like any other normal day everyone was busy with work moving through the building here and there. There wasn't anything wrong yet but until the black suit men stepped on the shining tiles dominating the whole building with their dark aura everyone halting their work to stare at the strange men who had now surrounded the whole building.

"sir, how may we he~lp?"... the girl who sits at the counter was suddenly held by the neck by one of the buff men not giving her a chance to yelp "it's simple either cooperate or....." he showed his gun pointing at the now scared stuff who had their knees on the floor kneeling "no please.." they begged and the man smirked "good now follow him" he instructed one of the men to his right "to the basement" he instructed as he led the old man who was growing impatient to the top floor.

Making it to the 20th floor they were finally here standing infront of the door that had a bunner reading 'Kim Namjoon' "you are right he really does work here!" the old man couldn't be any happier looking at the door that he was sure to open to see his son again he was that excited honestly. Instead of opening the door the normal way he found himself busting it wide open with his one strong foot and that's when they met the two wide pairs of eyes looking back at them in shock mostly Namjoon who was beyond surprised, "son" the old man called "father" while Namjoon could only reply with a shocked expression.

.

.

And here they were Namjin sat at the backseat in between two buff men which Namjoon didn't like what was he?, a runaway thief? "really?" is the only thing he could say while he held onto Jin closer to him not wanting the buff man have a sniff of him he'll kill him "yes, what if you run away?" Mr.Kim exclaimed with a duh look on the passenger seat while his brother Jay smirked while he took the wheel were they really serious about this?

"so what does it have to do with my boyfriend, why does he come with us, i thought you only wanted me?" Namjoon was really pissed, the least thing he would want is to tangle Jin into his family mess "or else you wouldn't come" his brother said while he took a turn "what about my staff?" he asked again "had to use them as bait, i mean your one tough nut to crack i don't think you would easily come but thanks to your boyfriend he made it easier" Mr.Kim smirked looking at Jin onto the mirror who glared back at him "hmm he's a brave one" he added to the pointers.

Namjoon turned to Jin who had stared cold down to him that he flinched 'what's wrong baby?' he mind linked 'didn't we agree we would face your dad together?' he asked and Namjoon nodded 'yup, but it's too soon i don't want y~' he was cut off immeadiatelty 'we expected something like this we are already here we can do just as planned ok baby, have you forgotten am not just worldwide handsome pretty i can kill for you' Jin smirked at Namjoon who looked wide eyed at him blushing mad that was definitely hot 'my pretty strong boyfrriend' he cooed silently missing the disgust look his brother was throwing him the entire time. The ride went on for as long as three hours and finally they had parked infront of a large ass mansion away in the woods.

Namjoon got down the car giving his hand to Jin who took it lovingly and helped him out smiling to each other "this ain't a photo booth keep moving" Jay scoffed and turned on his heels heading inside while Namjoon glared to his back drilling holes inside him and Jay swore he felt that.