√COMPANY WORK.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Surprisingly the day started normal like they didn't have a war a day back everyone was back to work the students were in holidays so technically schools were closed but work was still open like Jungkook he has an hour to reach to his work place and start the day but someone was sad for him to leave.

"baby stop pouting you will make me want to remain home and cuddle with you" Jungkook said in a baby voice ruffling Jimin's now black hair and caressing his cheek while Jimin didn't really want to part ways with Jungkook "exactly stay here with me" he pouted cutely he knows the older won't resist Jimin doesn't even know why he's being clingy but he doesn't really want to let go of Jungkook as he is now holding the corner of Jungkook's black suit by the way he was looking hot as fuck in black.

"don't you want to stay here with me I promise I will be a good boy" how tempting to Jungkook who was holding himself from not jumping onto this fluff ball because he looked super cute in his big shirt and messy morning hair oh he was so cute that he had to kiss him a thousand times then make a deal with him "baby how about this later today why don't you come at the company I want you to see my office I'll take you around how about that?" Jimin missed the smirk Jungkook had he be talking normal but what goes around his head...'i can imagine you all sprawled out onto my desk as I make you moan to my name' Jungkook was getting excited "really will you let me come to your company?" Jimin asked and Jungkook hurriedly accepted "of course" this made Jimin jump in joy.

Jungkook picked up Jimin smoothly like he didn't weigh anything and holding him by waist getting to feel that Jibooty feeding his hands and connected their lips with a quick kiss "I'll see you later ok?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded with a smile at least now he will see Jungkook later it made him happy "now rest ok am sure your still hurting" Jungkook pointed out placing Jimin back to the bed and covering him up "doesn't hurt that much" Jimin corrected "but you must be tired" he smiled and closed his eyes ready for the sweet slumber while Jungkook pat his hair, and when he felt Jimin releasing soft snores he smiled leaning down to kiss his forehead and peck his plump lips again "see you later baby" he cooed before heading out and closing the door softly already a maid waiting for him out "don't disturb my baby and when he wakes up give him his favourite" Jungkook ordered but this time he was different he wasn't using that cold voice he always carried around he seemed to have softened that the older maid was smiling to herself seeing the change really the little fluff ball had melted this hard cold alpha "sure sir I will protect him" she promised and Jungkook seemed to believe that's what he wanted to hear and with that he headed out as he found the others already there.

Taehyung Kai and Jin were waiting for Jungkook all dressed in black suits ready for the day and looking all serious like business men they were. "We have some mafia Business to look up for" Kai started taking out his iPad and scrolling through some items who Jungkook quickly looked around "shhss let's take this to the office" he whispered afraid Jimin must be somewhere hearing this yet he knows he left him asleep "soon or later he will know Jungkook" Kai added with a calm voice "I know but not now" Jungkook explained abit worried about that "Jungkook is right, I myself will make sure Jimin never comes close to this it's better this way" Taehyung added and walked away into the van he is Jimin's soulmate he will make sure he comes to no harm anyway possible.

.

..

..

Later the van stopped at some warehouse as the black handsome mafias walked down into it's basement seeing the bloody man all tired up on the chair "whoops I almost forgot about him" Kai said with a mischievous voice dude had forgotten the man he held for two days now "you fuckers" the man still had energy to speak? "Tch that's not how you greet your elders" Jin reminded as he walked around the tied man dangerously "who is he?" Jungkook asked "some fucker who was caught eyeing around the mansion" Kai said boredly this was the 100th person he's ever caught looking at the Jeon Mansion "but that's not all, he seems to be part of the failed mission" Kai added and this picked up their interests "you mean he might have been working for Joon's father?" Jin asked taking a closer look at the tied up man who was glaring at them "or even Mr Lee remember two people were involved here" Taehyung pointed out, Jin took out his phone getting a picture of the man and sending to Namjoon who replied right away